"It is our Personal Responsibility to Turn In People who are Sinning"

by WalkTall 38 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Remember Achan and his family.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Yet a Child goes to the elduhs to tell about a pedo and immediately they are silenced and terrorised..

Go figure.

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Terry -

Will the uniform include leather backless chaps! (Maybe I SHOULD go back to the Kingdumb Hell)

Blondie is right - what is inconvenient they ignore, and what they do not know they invent.

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

AND -

Excuse me, but for the last forty years, all they seem to have said when you see something wrong going on in the Kingdumb Hell, is not to "run ahead" to "wait for the angels to act".

So it is actually the ANGELS who are responsible not me. The Witchtower have discouraged initiative, let them reap the consequences. it is THEIR problem, not mine.

HB

• babygirl30
    babygirl30

I can't tell you how this whole 'tattling' mindset forced me to hold onto guilt of the largest kind!!!! Growing up, like many here have said, I was CONVINCED that if someone was doing wrong and I knew about it - but didn't say anything - I was 'guilty' of bloodguilt! That used to EAT away at me for years because if one of my friends was up to no good, I assumed I was responsible for them...

• asilentone
    asilentone

I am so ashamed to admit that I did turn several folks in for sinning while I was MS.

• zarco
    zarco

Thanks for the reminder, I wish to turn in the WTS for:

• Killing innocents by prohibiting blood transfusions and vaccinations a few years ago
    • Killing witnesses in Malawi for not letting them get a identification card
    • Killing witnesses for prohibiting organ transplants
    • Destroying young people by allowing pedophiles to walk among us
    • Destroying people and families by the shunning policy

He is right we should turn in those who are sinning!

• monkeyman
    monkeyman

Ah, the love.

One of the things that I believed for a long time was that this was the true religion because of Jesus' words "You will be able to identify them because they will have love among themselves". JW proudly gave themselves this mantel due to not going to war. But while they dont go to war, they adopt practices like this one that only creates animosity among the ranks.

The truth is, JW are trained to be judgemental and to rat on your "friends".

Now, I realize that I dont even really like many JW I know, let alone "love" them.

Now what?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

**sigh**

Each person's relationship with god is between THEM and GOD.

Can't we just leave each other alone?

Geez, people. Leave each other alone, already.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Snitches get cut out of social circles. I never wanted a part of that noise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit