Persons you Admire

by Terry 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Quentin
    Quentin

Terry...good friend, listens to what you have to say...may not agree, but you come away with a sense of having had a "real" conversation with a real down to earth person...many of you may not feel that way, but it's true...use your brains for more than a door stop...

Kathy...my wife...opened my eyes to the stupidy of being a jw...has put up with my coming of age...took a long time, yet she hung in there....

Ronnie...another good friend...for much the same reasons as Terry...one whos been around the horn, got the scars to prove it...

Famous People....

George Washington...more there than can be said in this time frame...

Rienhold Neibher(sp?)...stated "it's just as blasphomus to define God as it is to denie him"...a man who late in life sought to understand God on his own terms...

Dr. Gene Scott...an odd duck, who made a person look deep into things and "think" for themselves....

Many others, but a limit of three is a good start...

• poppers
    poppers

Ramana Maharshi - for pointing me in the right direction so that I could discover what I am.

Eckhart Tolle - for taking Ramana's ideas and making them understandable for the masses.

My brother - for being an ideal big brother my entire life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit