CO talk: "Jehovah's Witnesses killed Jesus"

by sd-7 27 Replies latest jw friends

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

If they are starting to retro-actively give themselves credit for things that happened two thousand years ago they are going to lose even more of whatever thinking people are left in the religion.

Yeah, maybe they had camcorders and cameras in the first century and all those pretty color pictures in the literature are really as it happened.

(I don't think so)

• superpunk
    superpunk

I know I too am capable of doing things that I would've never dreamed of even considering in otherwise 'normal' circumstances. It is the same for everyone, even you.

I did eat an ENTIRE apple pie in one sitting this one time...

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

Hi sd7 I can't cut and paste yet but those last two paragraphs were spot on.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Wow, what a stunning comment for a CO to make. I wonder if that was part of the WT approved outline? The first thought I had was that the CO himself was awakening... perhaps he has been lurking here?

Thank you for posting this SD-7, and I agree with you. Let's not forget the Jehovah's Witness Deny and REFUSE Jesus Celebration, (aka the Memorial) coming up soon.

• garyneal
    garyneal
    I did eat an ENTIRE apple pie in one sitting this one time...

LOL, you're too funny.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The SCripture states categorically that "God " chose people for hs name.

Since Divine Providence caused them to be called "Christians" who is Christ , really?

HB

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Christians believe Jusus Died on a Cross..

Christians Wear a Cross..

The WBT$ C/O,says Jehovah`s Witness`s killed Jesus..

Jehovah`s Witness`s wear Watchtower Logo Jewelery..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• garyneal
    garyneal

Jehovah`s Witness`s wear Watchtower Logo Jewelery..

What, no torture stake?

• TD
    TD

I love stuff like this. If all you wanted to do was have fun with them, you could run rings around a couple of nosy Elders based on that distinction.

Elders: Do you consider yourself to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses?

Is that with an upper case or lower case W?

Elders: What difference does that make?

Well as the book, Jehovah's Witnesses In the Divine Purpose clearly explained in the very first chapter, Jehovah's witnesses is not the name of a religion. It is a term that describes all faithful servants of Jehovah from Abel on. If that has changed, you'll have to bring me up to speed. I've never thought of us as an organized religion before....

Elders: You're technically correct; that thought is still current. --Okay, with a lower case 'w' if it makes you happy...

....(In a hurt tone) I'm upset that you would even ask that question....

Elders: Why?

Well how would you react if your love for Jehovah was questioned? Why don't you just ask me if I've stopped beating my wife while you're at it?

Elders: Now, now; There's no need to get upset. Let's try this; Do you consider yourself to be a member of the organization?

You know, I used to, but then I read the booklet, Jehovah's Witnesses - The Organization Behind The Name and I realized that the idea is not technically accurate. The organization is really a series of legal entities that exist for convenience.

Elders: ....I don't think that's correct.....

Sure it is brothers, Did Brother Jones cease to be one of Jehovah's witnesses when he was in solitary confinement in China for 7 years? If the legal entities were disolved, all assets and chattel siezed, and the work banned tomorow, Jehovah's witnesses would continue to exist, would they not?

Elders: It sounds like you're being evasive.

Not at all. I take these meetings very seriously and I want to give the most accurate answers I can. I have no votes to case either directly or by proxy. What is more, I've never been to a shareholder's meeting and I don't know anyone else that has either, so I can't really be a member of any of the actual organizations behind the name.

Elders: (Visibly getting headaches) Okay, okay. Do you believe Jehovah has a faithful and discreet slave on earth today?....

Absolutely

Elders: And who do you think composes this slave?

Anointed witnesses of Jehovah of course!

(...This could be extended for a very long time using their own literature. There's two or more definitions for almost everything.)

• Hortenzie
    Hortenzie

JWs wouldn't kill Jesus (it's against their religion) but they would certainly Df-ed him!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit