Non-practising homosexual JW's

by Quillsky 63 Replies latest jw friends

• esverdad
    esverdad

I wonder where that pedophile view came from? That is a possible thing some might think I guess.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

I was disfellowshipped when I confessed to having had sexual contact with another man. I didn't feel that the JC dealt with me unfairly but they definitely suggested I consider getting married (to a woman I mean lol)

• dissed
    dissed

My experience with the JW's is its a 'don't ask, don't tell' situation.

Everyone knows that some have 'Gay tendencies' (official JW lingo), but doesn't want to talk about it.

One Gay JW said he felt he had a "chromosonal unbalance?" and the New Order would fix him all up. So he endured. Then he unfairly married a lady, had children, which only made it worse.

Like many he was waiting for the promised new system soon to come. But when it didn't come, he gave up hope and left his family to pursue a new life.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

I suspect that there are many different causes for and degrees of homosexuality. Peer pressure to marry has been a common feature in society for centuries (if not longer). I do know of men (and women) who married for love and brought up children and then made a relationship with someone of the same sex.

I do think that denying a person the fulfilment to be gained from a loving relationship is a cruel thing.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

All Gay people can be fixed with a Gay monkey Wrench..

Except Shamus..

Shamus once fixed a Clown,with a Monkey Wrench..

BEFORE AFTER

.................. ...OUTLAW

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

If only I'd known - life would have been so much simpler LOL

• bulgogiboy
    bulgogiboy

Another poster mentioned jws thinking that gays were automatically paedophiles. That was exactly the attitude I saw in my KH, and even when I was securely in the jw fundamentalist (read:douchebag) mindset I remember thinking, "that's a load of ignornant shit!". So any jws suspected of being gay will most likely not be asked to do things like babysitting, or supervise little kids activities. Ironically these types of things will instead sometimes be allocated to 'respectable' married men in the congregation who may actually be closet child-molesters.

• shamus100
    shamus100

bulgogiboy,

It's so goddamned far fetched it doesn't bother me at all. Witnesses are so perverted in their beliefs they can think what they want about homo's.

I care more what Rush LImbaugh thinks more than those idiots.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Outlaw,

For crying out loud...

• bulgogiboy
    bulgogiboy

I meant 'ignorant', it's late and I'm tired .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit