THE FINAL VERDICT IS DELIVERED!!!

by Hobo Ken 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

This is the final of my series of podcasts in which the 3 circuit overseers decide my fate as a Jehovah's Witness.

my blog- deathorobedience.blogspot.com

Podcast 12 The final verdict- play the audio

Also available free on itunes (just search on itunes).

Remember the decision that is reached impacts a persons family and social circle and perhaps their livelihood and ultimately as Jehovah's Witnesses believe their life itself, in the event they term " Armageddon ".

This decision is meant to be just and fair and arrived at by means of the Holy Spirit directing these men's actions. The Bible should also be the ultimate source to determine a person's wrongdoing in situations such as these.

Please listen and make your own judgement.

Matt

• FuzzyPaul
    FuzzyPaul

HOBO Ken,

In some US juristictions audio recording of others without their knowledge or without their consent may be a crime. Be careful.

Don't trust them. The Watchtower is not what they say they are.

Read my other posts made this month. I was a JW for 45 years and am now a Baptist. IT IS GOOD. Changing was very difficult. It is OK, Jesus is there for you.

Thanks,

Paul

• iknowall558
  • HappyOutsideTheBox
    HappyOutsideTheBox

Thanks for posting this Matthew,

I can't believe I bought into the total acceptance of everything that JW's taught and did for so many years! I'm glad I stepped outside the box at last.

I've sent you a pm

HOTB

• ninja
    ninja

don't tell me the verdict....I've still to listen to it

he he

• wobble
    wobble

Ninja !!!!

I promise not to tell you what happened to the Titanic, in case you havn't seen the filum yet !

• leec
    leec

Thanks from me too. I doubt I could have had the patience to endure that in person.

• dig692
    dig692

I don't think I will be able to stand the suspense and anxiety that I would feel if I listened to the verdict. It was bad enough going through a JC myself, I just don't think I can go through someone else's too

• yknot
  • yknot
    yknot

Odd big blank spot above.....

Thank You Matt for chronicling your experience!

Since your first audio everytime I see your given name I hear that Brother's voice!

You have shown yourself a very patient man. (making me realize how flippant I am with my Elders)

If they only spent as much time discerning the NT scriptures in full context as do the laws of the WTS ()

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit