THE FINAL VERDICT IS DELIVERED!!!

by Hobo Ken 52 Replies latest jw friends

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

passwordprotected -- I'm very happy to see you posting here, again. I've missed your posts. Don't let us drive you away again. Take us with a grain of salt.

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

Thank you all for listening and expressing your views and opinions.

What I would say about the appeal hearing is that it was clear to me they had all discussed all the issues relating to me beforehand.

Some of the random unrelated questions they asked could not possibly have come from a group of men coming in "cold" so to speak, to see if the original descision was correct.

The need for a persons loyalty to be ascertained is paramount to the local leadership. It was not my choice to be df'd but since they had dealt with me in such a fudamentally unfair and unjust manner I felt I had to challenge them further.

It was my intention never to go back and take my chances on being chased down, but since they had a clear agenda in the original jc it was obvious what the out-come of the appeal would be. Perhaps the "shepherding" visits were all part of the same mechanism?

Anyway having decided to record the entire episode for personal use originally, I could not have hoped for some of the things they said to me,

which is why I decided that everyone who gets the chance should hear what went on. I believe that the same template and behaviour would be evident in many cases of a similar nature and this was a typical cult reaction to a "troublemaker".

Their attitude and speech was quite amazing, I certainly was not expecting such bias, ignorance and lack of natural justice.

In my opinion we are dealing with a cult here so I suppose to expect any of the above NOT to apply was probably a little naive of me.

This group of people purposely remove individuality from a person and replace it with a group conformity, so any "nice" people will be assimilated and will end up behaving in the same reckless inhumane way as the nasty ones within the "club".

The letter I sent to the branch to appeal this decision will be going up soon and it outlines the way I felt at the time.

Matt.

• jambon1
    jambon1

Hi

I'd be very interested to hear this podcast but it won't download to my iphone. I realise that this is 3 years old now.

Is there any way to get it to work now or have it emailed?

Please?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit