Oh Damn...I have been sprung!

by stuckinarut2 31 Replies latest jw friends

• fastJehu
    fastJehu
    nonjwspouse

I will bet in the near future all KH with a router will add a list of sites not allowed to access. Or maybe even only allow a specified few. Anyone with me on this bet?

Oubliette

More likely they'll write some code to flag "apostate" websites. The GB would rather catch "bad guys" than prevent "crimes."

In my "old" KH they allowed only access to jw pages via WLAN.

Sitting at home with a cold beer is much better then sitting in a little room without windows and handle a JC

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I guarantee all JWs know this site and recognise it. Now you have written this post he may come see and work out who you are? I don't mean to worry you, but assume he knows x

I think it is the best thing in the world to leave the JW's btw, but obviously everyone's circumstances are different.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I love the replies!

Thankyou.

Oub...you really crack me up....and, yes, you are correct...stopping attending meetings is indeed the best step to take!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Sitting at the sound cabinet... I am fading fast..."

Sounds like song lyrics.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Or at least start making so many mistakes with the sound that they stop putting you on the schedule.

sheesh😈

• kairos
    kairos
    Playing the wrong song and claiming the brother called out the wrong song in a loud voice as you announce the "right song" is always a real crowd pleaser...
  • Chris Hannover
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    err--isnt this gods chosen religion then ?
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Oh by the way, no I don't use the khall wifi.... ( that would require our elders get of their arses and install that...)

Anyway, I always use my phone connectivity....

• hoser
    hoser
    Playing the wrong song and claiming the brother called out the wrong song in a loud voice as you announce the "right song" is always a real crowd pleaser...

If I was still on sound desk I'd bring my own special mix of the song. I'd pitch shift the music just enough to mess every one up

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit