Favorite catch phrases from movies, the ones you actually use.

by John Doe 86 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

The old wierd guy on "Princess Bride" who says "Have fun storming the castle!" I've used that line more than once.

• leec
    leec

There are so many from Pulp Fiction that I steal when they pop into my head. "Zed is dead, baby, Zed is dead."

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Some that I use...

From The Big Lebowski:
    "It's complicated - there's a lot of ins, lot of outs, lot of what-have-you's"
    "Am I wrong?"

From Notting Hill:
    "Bugger this with a bunch of bananas"

And my new favorite from In the Loop when I'm hanging up a phone call (only with close friends):
    "fuckity-bye"

• NINfan05
    NINfan05

The Hangover- Allen says "you guys ready to let the dogs out" LOL I say that when its time to take my doggies out to do their "buisness". Its soooo perfect. And if you havent seen that movie you need to!

• awildflower
    awildflower

My son and I use a ton but I can't think of them off the top of my head, they have to come to me in the moment!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

"you are just too stupid to offend" ... the hangover

• chickpea
    chickpea

from princess bride: learn to live with disappointment

from the lion in winter: in a world where carpenters get resurrected, everything is possible
    also: if you're broken, it is because you are brittle
    and: there is no sense in asking if the air if good if there is nothing else to breathe

• Open mind
    Open mind

Inigo Montoya in The Princess Bride:

""Inconceivable." You keep saying that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.”

om

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

A Fish Called Wanda....

Disappoint'ed

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

The Color of Money: "Everybody's doing it."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit