Where is the best place in the world to live?

by highdose 40 Replies latest jw friends

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Hola Isaac! Welcome to the board. Don't worry about your spelling and grammar when posting here. This is an informal forum, not a school examination. I hope you enjoy reading everybody's thoughts here.

• crapola
    crapola

I like Oklahoma!

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Melbourne hands down. But if I had to move it would be between: Tokyo, Hong Kong, Berlin, Bonn/Cologne

Mattieu

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Best place in Canada I would say Kelowna, I simply love it! Totally awsome. Weather is mild in the winter and hot in the summer and not humid, not wet like Vancouver or the island, friendly people, has a large, clean, and warm lake and mountains all around. All activities are here from mountain activities to water sports, not too big and not too small.

In US I would say along the west coast.

I loved Vienna but Greek Islands were awsome as well and A LOT of fun!!! Vienna must be one of the cleanest places that I've seen with a lot of history, museums and art galaries. Greece is different but I could see myself living on some of their islands as life seems very relaxed and weather is amazing with their deep blue skies.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

crapola's house, at least for a couple of days at a time.

I think the Isle of Man would be a nice place to live.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

I guess the secret is out, after the winter olympics in Vancouver everyone knows it doesn't rain all the time in the Pacific Northwest.

• Caedes
    Caedes

Peppermint,

"South Devon Uk."
    Close but my vote is for East Devon and that's where I'm heading (If I actually ever get an offer on my house!)

It's all flat caps and whippets north of Exeter as far as I'm concerned!

• Quentin
    Quentin

"France or Italy"....

Italy would be great....Italians great folk, French are a little more snippy, got to speak the language "REAL GOOD", or they'll throw you in the Atlantic and float you back in a barrell...

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Vancouver British Columbia .. My home town

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xMz2SnSWS4

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Vancouver sounds really nice, Thanks for that video :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit