JWs growing in numbers despite opposition and criticism from apostates and other religious commentators. Why?

by african GB Member 55 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

This is why I hate this place.

Angel Eyes - Reinna - BrownBoy - I could go on. It's just so apperant that idiots toy with people here, and it seems that the same idiots fall for it time and time and time and time again.

Really - some people should know better. I mean they fell for the watchtower bullshit once, then they fall for this?

Look at the facebook group run by apostates and how stupid the act with questions / answers. Is this any different?

I wholeheartely agree, TTO. Either A) this poster is bullshitting, that being the best case scenario. Or B) He / she / it is 100 percent serious, and in that case, it really does offer nothing to humanity. And witnesses are the best place for morons like that.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

If there really are growing numbers of this stupid BS cult it has to do with the increase in the general population

and nothing else. More people, more gullible pretentious idiots.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Read some of GB's past posts to put this crock of baloney into perspective.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

The growth in recent years is artificial. It has been achieved through diluting the requirements to be a publisher. Last year's healthy 'growth' was almost entirely due to allowing parents to count time studying with their children. Real growth in most of the western world dried up years ago and the internet is one of the big reasons for this.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Top 25 churches(usa)

catholics# 1[ 68,115,001 increase +1.49%]

southern bapists #2 {16,228,438 -0.24% }

mormons # 4 { 5,974,041 }

jehovah`s witnesses #22 a measley {1,114,009 +2.00 %}

remember this is just the usa,looks like jehovah is blessing the catholics the most followed by the baptists,then number 4 on his list are the church of jesus christ of latter day saints,then way down on the list @ number 22 are the jehovah`s witnesses

doesn`t look like they{ jw`s} have his blessing to me.

smiddy

• smiddy
    smiddy

Top 25 churches(usa)

catholics# 1[ 68,115,001 increase +1.49%]

southern bapists #2 {16,228,438 -0.24% }

mormons # 4 { 5,974,041 }

jehovah`s witnesses #22 a measley {1,114,009 +2.00 %}

remember this is just the usa,looks like jehovah is blessing the catholics the most followed by the baptists,then number 4 on his list are the church of jesus christ of latter day saints,then way down on the list @ number 22 are the jehovah`s witnesses

doesn`t look like they{ jw`s} have his blessing to me.

smiddy

• smiddy
    smiddy

OOps!!!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

African GBM , perhaps you are interfering with your body members too much, you really should be getting back to the Spiritual Paradise that the "True Religion" as you put it provides before your angry,evil,destructive god Jerkhoobah strikes you down in a flash of light, you wouldn't want that with your pants down to your ankles in mid stroke would you?

• escape-artist
    escape-artist

keep in mind that this is a cult, and part of what cults do is put fear in an individual to control them, also they make you mentaly dependant on them by telling you that all outside information is from the devil and independant thinking is also from the devil.... you then have a person who is scared to leave and is so ignorant of the outside world that they dont trust all the warning signs telling them that something is wrong. so yes jw think they are true because of 7 mil. members, but thats because they are trained to think that way. and yes everytime something bad happens in the world jw will use it to ad wait to there claim..... as if christian churches didnt already know that there will be a final judgment. if you are still thinking like a cult member then you need help and time to adjust.

• brainwashed-from-birth
    brainwashed-from-birth

There are probably more fake JW now than ever in history. Closet "worldly people" that make appearances due to the "end of the world being near". the real quesiton is:

How can they be so fake and still in their warped minds think they would survive a war with God who can obviously read their minds and know all they do???

STupid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit