Has any Pro-JW posted here, but later became an apostate?

by asilentone 13 Replies latest jw friends

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

I'd argue that it's STILL a Pro-JW site. Most people here love JWs and are looking for ways to help them break free from the Watchtower Society.

Yeah, ponder that for a minute.

No Apologies

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

ACtually if you have time check the posts of nine years ago. This was a PRO-JW Forum. All the dubs were posting regarding bible studies and meetings and questions regarding articles. You could actually follow the transition of some of them into apostasy.

This Forum rocks!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

No Apologies said:

I'd argue that it's STILL a Pro-JW site. Most people here love JWs and are looking for ways to help them break free from the Watchtower Society.

Bravo!

• FuzzyPaul
    FuzzyPaul

Like I wrote, when people in the organization get together to discuss ideas freely and compare notes the Watchtower's false front is torn down and all the truth about their dishonest editors can be exposed. This type of open discussion elicited bans on internet use.

I had always thought the increasing efforts to control information meant the WT was up to no good. When an elder said that I shouldn't be reading newspapers I was shocked and chastised him in the KHall. The cartoonish warnings of the FDS told me what kind of information to look for. When they defended themselves for protecting children I found they protected pedophiles. When an elder said that the Watchtower doesn't use mind control techniques I found they invented modern mind control.

The Watchtower symbol is a war tower. This is war, fight back and help get people out of the Organization into a good Christian Church like I go to. I love being in Christendom.

Paul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit