Has any Pro-JW posted here, but later became an apostate?

by asilentone 13 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

Who are they? Tell me about it.

• leec
    leec

Me for one ... just read my first dozen posts.

• xbro
    xbro

i sort have,i held the beliefs till i joined here. I AM NOW FREE!

• JeffT
    JeffT

I couldn't resist.

This is post of 1 of 18,257 from some one named "Simon"

Welcome to the newest Jehovah's Witness discussion forum on the Net.

Please register so that you can post to the forum and turn this into a welcoming place for other brothers and sisters online

Simon is your story on here somewhere? (Aside from the other 18,256 posts) I'd like to read it. Must have been quite the journey. I'd already been out for about 10 years when I found this place.

• yknot
    yknot

I think quite a few posters started off 'pro-jw' in the sense of believing it was the 'troof' when they first started posting.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Fact is, this board started out as a pro-JW site. And, once they start seeing the discussions, people (Simon included) began seeing the fallacies of the witlesses--and this board evolved into the apostate board that it is today.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Fact is, this board started out as a pro-JW site. And, once they start seeing the discussions, people (Simon included) began seeing the fallacies of the witlesses--and this board evolved into the apostate board that it is today.

This board started out as a pro-JW site? When did it turn X-JW? I thought from the beginning of seeing the site name that the name Jehovah's-Witness.net sounded more pro-JW.

Think About It

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Uh-oh, you mean this is really an apostate site, Yikes!

• Gerard
    Gerard

:ja):ja):ja):ja):ja)

Whow did it how did it how did it when did it happened???????

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Very interesting! Wow! The internet really is powerful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit