what is your job ?i was wondering how varied our different jobs are !

by looloo 112 Replies latest jw experiences

• zoiks
    zoiks

Coffee - got it, and sent a response...

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

Sorry to be a spoilsport but I'm willing to bet that on the whole the jobs sound so interesting because only people with interesting jobs are keen to post them here!

Come on window-cleaners, confess........

(My job is very interesting but I have personal reasons for not putting my money where my big mouth is.)

• InOregon
    InOregon

I work for the American Red Cross Blood Services Division. I have more pride in my job at the life saving Red Cross then I ever did as a JW. Go figure!!

• noni1974
    noni1974

I used to be a cab driver for 5 and a half years. I relocated last month and I'm currently waiting for my new job to start. I hope it starts soon because I hate sitting around on my ass doing nothing while other people pay for my needs. I'm living with my adopted sister and her family right now.

• Think About It
    Think About It

I used to be a cab driver for 5 and a half years. I relocated last month and I'm currently waiting for my new job to start. I hope it starts soon because I hate sitting around on my ass doing nothing while other people pay for my needs. I'm living with my adopted sister and her family right now.

Any good taxi cab confessions you'd like to share with us?

Think About It

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I keep books for a family Construstion business and run the office part.

I'm currently help design logos and billboard for friend that is starting small business.

My main job is still being a Mom ( for years I was distracted with JW stuff)

and I am a grandma.

Soon(end of the year), I hope to be getting my art on the market.

purps

• Farkel
    Farkel

I sell Armageddon. Want to buy some?

Farkel

• noni1974
    noni1974

Any good taxi cab confessions you'd like to share with us?

Think About It

Ahh not anymore. I hated that job with a passion at the end. I want to forget all about it now.

• carpediem
    carpediem

Im a teacher in a sixth form college and university

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Manager in the paint (house) market

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit