what is your job ?i was wondering how varied our different jobs are !

by looloo 112 Replies latest jw experiences

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Zoiks.... where are you from? I recently discovered that an xjw from my area was the receptionist at one of the firms I call on. Never knew until after she was laid off...

Coffee

• dissed
    dissed

Len Miller

And my daughter to this day wonders why I print in block letters over handwritting. I also was a member of the slide rule club in school. Now that was really cool, carrying around a slide rule in a leather pocket. Those were the days......

BTTT

• zoiks
    zoiks

Hi Coffee, I am currently in the state just north of you.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Experienced background in oil industry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOWtcFPzaSQ

Think About It

• HappyGuy
    HappyGuy

Do any of you that are architects, structural engineers or general contractors live in Florida? My children need someone who knows what they are looking at to help them make a plan for fixing their house.

• zoiks
  • doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Case manager for homeless teens and

daydreamer

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Telephone repair tech.

Work part time at a gun store.

• zoiks
    zoiks

HappyGuy -

I'm personally not close to Florida. If some long-distance advice would be helpful, feel free to PM me with any specifics. Perhaps a thread could be started specifically asking about A/E/C professionals in the area? I'm willing to bet a few would turn up.

I've been following the story of your children's home... and again, if some long-distance help would suffice, I'd be glad to offer my $.02.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Network Administrator.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit