Jehovah’s Witnesses Go to New Extremes

by Mythbuster 15 Replies latest social humour

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

http://www.staggeron.org/universe.html#Jehovahnator

Jehovah's Witnesses upgrade for the 21st Century

JW Watchtower Jehovah's Witnesses get automation new light upgradeNext time the Jehovah's Witnesses show up at your door they may have the means to get you to comply.

The Watchtower Society has just unveiled its new weapon in the War on Apostates'

The "Jehovahnator" made its debut at the organization's corporate headquarters in Brooklyn, New York.

"Coming into this last span of time before Armageddon, we need to step up our outreach to the public," said governing board member Aleister C. Russell.

"By automating our field operations we have a tremendous multiplier for our efforts to bring people in to the New System."

The Jehovahnator will do precisely that. It will perform the normal door-to-door ministry that the organization is famous for, with a modern update. It carries an "e-briefcase" that prints needed literature on demand. Through wireless connectivity, the literature is constantly updated in real time with the newest changes in doctrine.

"We will never disseminate old doctrine again," said Russell.

• Heaven
    Heaven

JehovahNator!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I'd put in a complaint about noise pollution.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Who cares? I rarely see them in my area. Whether they scream or just knock it doesn't happen often. They are for the most part invisible here

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Even though they used to do something similar many years ago, I don't think this would be well received today. This isn't the early 1900s. People would be calling the police nowadays if they heard this kind of commotion. This is disturbing the peace. And the peace should not be disturbed by people doing religious preaching.

I think a bullhorn should only be used in a neighborhood if there is an emergency announcement of some kind by the authorities - not religious preachers. I think they can only get away with a megaphone for preaching if they are in a shopping center somewhere with tables set up and people are already awake and walking around.

• watson
    watson

You'd have to be "Crazy" to use this method of preaching.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit