Should the Ten Americans Accused of Kidnapping Stand Trial in Haiti?

by The Berean 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• flipper
    flipper

Interesting thread. I enjoy watching the debating matches as well, get a kick out of it.

From what I read in the Sacramento Bee newspaper today it said that Laura Silsby the ringleader trying to take these Haitian children is facing plenty of future court dates in her home state of Idaho regarding fraud, witholding of wages of employees, and failure to pay attorneys she hired before. So I guess for her it's going to be whatever is determined by the Haitian court system. If she gets off any charges by the Haitian government- she'll SYILL have the court system in Idaho to deal with regarding her many legal squabbles back in the States who will be waiting for her to get out of a Haitian prison. So , it's like, pick your poison lady. Apparently she's in trouble no matter WHERE she will end up. So why does she have that creepy religious smirky smile on her face in her front page picture ? She's obviously oblivious or in denial

• shamus100
    shamus100

You know people in other countries are barely human, if thier kids get stolen by Jesus lovin' Americans, they should consider themselves lucky!

CLASSIC!

Thanks benokers... that nearly made me spit my water out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit