World Cup 2010 - Are you excited?

by lepermessiah 36 Replies latest social physical

• suedehead
    suedehead

I can't wait for the WC to begin! Although I'm Italian American, I'll probably be cheering for England in the USA/England match. I'm normally all about Italy, but they won last time. And England is due.

• dissed
    dissed

Bluesbrother -

Maybe we could do a live match thread? Post during the match...

Could have 500-700 comments. At least the rioting damage would be limited to a few broken computers.

• jambon1
    jambon1

I hope England get out their group & then get absolutely beasted on penaty kicks as usual.

Sob, sob.

Tears for souveniers again no doubt!

• dissed
    dissed

"John Terry was dropped as England's soccer captain by coach Fabio Capello on Friday, a week after allegations became public that the defender had an affair with the former girlfriend of teammate Wayne Bridge."

• spawn
    spawn

Dissed, Not being funny but it's called FOOTBALL not soccer, nobody in the West calls it soccer

• Chalam
    Chalam

C'mon Brazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzil!

Brazil Team Praising Jesus

Copa 2002 Brasil Penta campeĆ£o

Blessings,

Stephen

• dissed
    dissed

Spawn -

That was the direct quote from the ESPN article

I like to call it Futbol

• lifelong humanist
    lifelong humanist

lepermessiah

I enjoy watching rugby much more than football. For me, rugby is more intersting to watch. For such an aggressive game, rugby seems to attract a more peaceful, better-mannered crowd with more discipline thran the more popular footbal. Today sees 2 games from the start of the Six Nations - I can't wait to see the action...

so, for those who's passion and main interest is football, have a fantastic World Cup! I'll certainly watch the final few games, though!

lifelong humanist

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

No I'm not, next year YES Rugby world cup.........

Soccer is soccer, football is RUGBY

GO ALL BLACKS

Oh ok, GO New Zealand All Whites (soccer team)

• cantleave
    cantleave

Spawn, Dissed - you are BOTH wrong - its footie!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit