by lepermessiah 36 Replies latest social physical

• snowbird
    snowbird

Will Zinedine Zidane be playing?

ROFL.

Sylvia

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob

dissed - cantleave probably was, but in june he will be waving a pint of beer in the air and still doing the same

• Lady Viola
    Lady Viola

HOLLAND!!!!

• spawn
    spawn

Is there football on, that's news to me I'll be watching the cricket much more a mans game!!

• freddo
    freddo

Being from England I hope England get to the final. So that I can drive on quiet roads to the Cornish seaside; find a parking space and walk along a sandy beach and enjoy it with a few beers, a camping stove and with no-one else there. In midsummer that is otherwise impossible.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I will be rooting for two teams. USA and whoever is playing Mexico.

• JWinprotest
    JWinprotest

I bleed Italian blood.....but if they bow out I'd like to see England make some noise. Lampard, Gerrard and Rooney will be absolutely critical for their success.

• maputo95
    maputo95

I really hope Italy will win and get 5 titles like Brazil has. Italy will probably play Denmark in the Last 16, then Spain, then Germany and finally, I hope France in the Finals. Brazil are skill-wise the greatest team and deserve to win but France know how to beat them. Of course, Italy may lose by penalties as they did in the Euros 2008 to Spain.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Yes, absolutely excited.

When I thought about it, I got a wet spot in my shorts.

Just not sure where it came from

Rub a Dub

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I will be excited when the time comes....with the U S A playing maybe this will be place to have some banter!

Come on England !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit