Believers: Does Jesus Personally Talk to You?

by leavingwt 55 Replies latest jw friends

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    At the risk of being shot down by the skeptics here I will relate one experience. I was driving my truck when I was overcome by grief thinking about the loses I was going through choking back tears so my offsider would not notice when I felt this presence like I was being hugged and a voice not audible and not simply a thought in my head said its OK Bob we can do this. No I was not on drugs and if anything I am very skeptical about Christians telling me that Jesus talks to them and tells them what to do

You are not alone :)

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

Thanks Leavingwt but I've not only heard them all but objectively considered them

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    I was NEVER a Jw,

What a blessing!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    Thanks Leavingwt but I've not only heard them all but objectively considered them

That's probably a good thing, no matter what you believe. It will keep you sharp.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

First problem is that the creator of the universe does not LIVE in this universe, soooooo, how does he make contact? So, let's pursue that and see where it takes us.

Happy guy not wanting to ruin a good story but I would like to respectfully suggest you read christian theology on the nature of God (eg. omnipresence and also that God would not be God if he was constained by any boundaries) and not JW thinking and then come back to us

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you have peace!

I would first like to commend those here who confess that "Jesus" speaks to them. Such confessions have been a long time coming here. May JAH bless you all!

My personal response is that, yes, my Lord (whom you may know of as "Jesus"), JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, the Holy One of Israel and Son and Christ of the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, does indeed speak to me. He has, I think, from day one. Well, actually, long before. I won't go into the details of that as time does not permit. But his voice is VERY audible to me: indeed, it is clear, concise, and I know it is him. How? Because I asked and he readily identified himself. It has been some time since he's needed to do that, however, and so now I know his voice without hesitation.

To those who believe they have not heard him but can, I must say to you... you have. You were just never told the truth about his voice and how it communicates with you, so that when he does speak you either don't believe it... or you dismiss it.

To those who believe you CAN hear him, but you have not, I must say to you: you also have. Unfortunately, you have been told... and so believe... that YOU are "unworthy"... that if the Christ... were to speak... it wouldn't be to someone "like" you. So, when he speaks you also don't believe or dismiss him. I say to you, you are EXACTLY "like" those they speak to.

To those who believe you CAN'T hear Christ... for whatever reason... I must say to you that that is exactly why you do not hear: your lack of faith in what is not of the flesh (although you have absolutely no problem believing in a great deal of other things that MEN tell you of, but which is also not of the flesh so that you also cannot see or hear).

Yes, Christ speaks. GOD speaks... through Christ. They are not dead. Indeed, they are more alive than any of us could ever be, will ever be. They are the SOURCE of life. God, the Most Holy One of Israel, whose name is JAH of Armies... through His Son and Word, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, the Holy One of Israel. They speak and even animals hear them. Earthling man, however, in his perceived self-superiority has the most difficulty with this. Perhaps it's because "we" are "TOO smart... for our own good."

May those with ears HEAR... this truth... and the voice of the Holy One of Israel, my Lord and Master, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... when that One says, along with His Bride:

"Come! Take life's 'water'... holy spirit from God... which he, God's Son, dispenses... free!"

I bid you all peace!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Welcome Home (((Shelby/Aguest))!!..

.............................. ...OUTLAW

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hello LWT,

Here another

Revelation 3:20-22 (New International Version)

20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. 21 To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

Open the door dude! I can hear the knocking from way over here :)

Blessings,

Stephen

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Aguest -- OUTLAW assured me that you would have much to contribute, and you have not disappointed. Your Christian experience sounds very rich, personal and rewarding. Thank you for your comments.

• agonus
    agonus

Jesus has definitely been knocking - my head against the wall!

But it's hard to notice sometimes when you're such a hard-headed bastard...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit