All Right I'm a Little Freak Out-> Psyhic Thread Warning!

by frankiespeakin 29 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well I tried going over to the web site last night and asking it questions and got the answers like:

You don't believe and I'm not going to answer you.

Your wasting your time

You don't believe

you got dark thoughts etc.....

So I asked my sister how come and she says she got the same thing and that when her daughter does it it works.

My niece is only 12 and according to my sister and BIL, she(my niece) can move objects by just concentrating on them. I have never seen her do it, but every one in the family says it's true.

Any way here is the web site if any one is interested.

http://www.peteranswers.com/

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Okay I just was called upstairs by my sister because my niece was on the web sight and they wanted to show me that it works.

Anyway my niece has a laptop and she types into the petition space "Peter please answer my question:"

and then the question:"What type of business did my uncle have?

answer: he had a machine shop business and he should have kept it

Quest:What is my uncle name?

An: My full name

Ques: What are my uncles favorite subjects?

answer: Math and he is smart.

And we asked many more questions and every one was answer when she did it. I'm both very freaked out and very impressed.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

That site is a riot!!!

Peter answers: The language that you are using is not mine, try in Latin.

• nelly136
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Nelly,

I went their last nite, I'm still freaked.

When My niece does it on my computer it answers every time it will give names last and first everything and when I get on the same computer I get most of the time the answer:"I don't believed" or "I don't know" or I'm tired.

This is really freaky but I seen it with my own eyes.

My niece asked it what is in my uncle hand and it says a cup of coffee and hes drinking it. weird.

• nelly136
    nelly136

http://chriswondra.com/2007/02/21/peter-answers-the-secret/ well before you get too freaked out read this site.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

Oh I've got it figured nelly, thank you! Very clever!!

Frankie, in the petition box type in .skin:

It will appear as "Peter:"

Then in the Question box type in What holds my body together? Or even just type in Quasdfasd?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Nelly,

I'm telling I read a great deal of that site last nite. It was interesting but no where near as interesting as what I've seen when my niece gets on the peteranswers site and it gives detailed answers to her questions, which I consider almost impossible to do things like names and family histories it is totally freaky.

• nelly136
    nelly136

ooooooooook i'll spell it out,

YOU'VE BEEN HAD< PUNKED OR WHATEVER THEY CALL IT WHERE YOU COME FROM

http://chriswondra.com/2007/02/21/peter-answers-the-secret/ this site explains how it works, if you take two minutes to read this site

it will tell you how the peteranswer site works,

and just for emphasis in case you missed any of that

ITS A TRICK!!!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Nelly,

Normally I would agree with you, but what I seen when my niece gets on the site and the answers she gets it is far too amazing for me to even think it is some kind of trick. the answers with full names and details about different persons occupations it is just to amazing to be a trick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit