All Right I'm a Little Freak Out-> Psyhic Thread Warning!

by frankiespeakin 29 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Okay here's what happened:

My sister who I'm living with just came down stairs to tell me she was on the Internet with her daughter and husband talking to this psychic and she was all nervous and excited.

She know I don't believe in the stuff, BTW the last two girlfriends I had lived with on and off were both claiming to be psychic, and they were 40-60% correct but I could see that what they predicted were mainly driven by their own ego's, so I never put much stock in what they did just humor them.

So she said that this guy(psychic) was 100% correct. She asked him questions like:

What was her husband doing right now? --Watching wrestling on tv

My husband had an accident what happened?--He hit his eye on a pole and used ice to bring the swelling down

Where is my brother about to go?--California to take care of some unfinished business in a couple of months

What type of business is he going to take care of?--He's got to cut a deal with the IRS to pay back taxes he owes

Has my husband unfaithful? Yes and he names the women but right now he's being faithful

What my name?--gives her full name

What's my father's name?-- gives the entire name

What did my father die of?---Blood clot in his brain

What did my mother die of?--Heart attack

What my(sister) health like? she's very healthy but her back is disabled

Etc....

I'm freaked is all I can say every question he answer exactly right, names, places, boyfriends, girlfriends all of it everything right. I'm freaked.

• flipper
    flipper

FRANKIE- How do you know she wasn't just talking to a friend and set this up just to freak you out ? Did you see the website she is on ? Peace out , Mr. Flipper

• Robdar
    Robdar

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

You do know I'm horsing with you? Well, maybe not much. I, too, have had my mind blown by a psychic.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Flipper,

My niece got the web site from her girlfriend and she don't know none of this info I mean this guy was telling stuff that my niece or her girlfriend would not even have a clue about.

also My brother in law asked him what type of cake am i eating right now and the guy over the net says: ha ha your not eating cake you are laying in bed scratching your arm. and he was exactly right. freaky man.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

FLipper,

No I didn't see it, but they told me the website addy and they want me to go to it but I'm a little freaked out right now so I will pass until tomorrow.

They told my sister lots of stuff that I won't put on the net for privacy reasons, but I'm glad that he said i will beable to cut a deal with the feds because i haven't paid any imcome tax in over 5 years and the registered letters from the IRS are piling up at my exwife house.

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

Once he gives you the correct lottery numbers you can get excited.

elder-schmelder

• megs
    megs

what is this website? I'm sure some of us skeptics will take a look for you!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Edlersm,

Well I'm still sceptical even though freaked by how much this guy was able to tell my sister and all of its right. tommorrow I will probably find out but I really have no questions I want to ask that's the only problem.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Mega,

Peter something or other my sister gave it to me verbally but I forget i may give it to you guys after i check it out tomorrow, if I check it out. My brother in law is all freaked by it and he thinks it's the devil which I of course don't even believe in.

• JerkhovahsWitless
    JerkhovahsWitless

When you check out the site, ask the psyhic why he hasn't won James Randi's One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit