Tattoos/Piercings?

by Think About It 35 Replies latest jw friends

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

@leec - I did the same thing, my tattoo covers some really bad scars where I was beaten. It's OK to have THOSE apparently, just not a tattoo.

Also, I knew an elder's wife in the congregation in her 60s with rings pierced all the way up both of her ears. She was actually a very cool, sweet lady. But I got a hoop put into the top of my left ear a couple years back and you'd have thought I'd mutilated myself or something by the reaction I got. Geesh.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I plan on getting the Osage warshield from the Okie state flag one of these days. Probably upper left arm.

• crapola
    crapola

Hey that would look pretty cool!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Holy S***! It's not everyday that I'm surprised, but I'm truly shocked Mom!

I want the Ruger Eagle on the other arm. Red outlined in black with the initials of some loved ones I've lost inside. JDQ and ADM

About the same size as the warshield so as to even out.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Of course, I'll also have to get one that says "Mom" over a big red heart.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I'm really sorry if I'm hijacking this thread, but I've got the coolest Mom in the whole damn world.

• leec
    leec

brizzzy: "@leec - I did the same thing, my tattoo covers some really bad scars where I was beaten. It's OK to have THOSE apparently, just not a tattoo."

Yikes. :( It's sick that that's actually true.

Oh, she also wears some kind of cap/hat to meetings when underneath her hair is all green, pink, orange, purple. Somehow it's worked for years.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

When I moved here, my best friend had three piercings per ear, a tongue piercing, nose, and navel. I wasn't too adventurous, although I liked her navel piercing a lot .... thought it was really cute. I just have two earrings in each ear....borrrring lol.

• jdhf
    jdhf

dig 692...don't you mean 'the end is rear'??

• watson
    watson

Has GodChick got a "Tramp Stamp?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit