The Latest Parody of JWs on Youtube (you'll all LOVE this)...

by Tuesday 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Hey there everyone, so this is a JW parody in the vein of the Hitler flipping out about things that's all the rage on youtube. I think it's really clever and alot of the Youtube Apostates are already thinking it's one of the better parodies on Youtube. Check it out though, I'm sure everyone will laugh. The user's first video and he hits a homerun, I'm so jealous LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaWAw-XVz0M

• teel
    teel

Lol, I've seen dosens of parodies based on this clip, but his is the best for me. "It's ok. We'll join a flying saucer cult tomorrow."

What's with the november 5th, 2017 reference? Anything I missed?

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I have watched these parodys before and they are brilliant .This is first JW one I have seen and think its great.

Thanks for that.

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

MILLIONS now living will NEVER die! My #SS!

too funny!

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Can someone do more of these parodies based on the Watchtower they are too good to miss. Brilliant

• cantleave
    cantleave

ROFLMAO - So funny.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Hahaha... too funny!

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

November 5th 2017 reference is to LuciousVBogeymanProd's videos. He's putting into play an action plan to create a Vast Apostate Army that will topple the watchtower on that day. I'm going to make a propaganda film based on it that I think will be pretty funny.

I don't know the whole plan, the best part of the plan is uniting Ex-JWs around the world. Essentially instead of the organization bullying one person into not speaking about what's wrong with their organization it's fighting a Vast Apostate Army, two equal sides.

PropagandaTechniques has bitten on to this as well and has started making videos about it.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Gold!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

It's stuff like this video that will be the death blow to WTS. Young people cannot resist but to look into WTS on the internet.
    Youtube and the trends that will follow in a similar role will be their way of investigation.

Hilarious- thumbs up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit