JC violence

by sooner7nc 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Does anyone know of confirmed cases of violence breaking out during a JC?

• Mary
    Mary

There was a poster on here about 2 or 3 years ago who took a video camera into his JC and the elders went nuts. One of them tried calling 911 but I guess he quickly hung up when he realized the cops wouldn't give a damn. What was he going to say?

Dispatcher: 911 emergency response. What's your emergency?

Elder: Quick, I need a SWAT team here at the Kingdom Hall right away!

Dispatcher: What seems to be the problem sir?

Elder: A young man that we want to question about apostasy has brought a video camera into the meeting!

Dispatcher: And---what exactly is the emergency?

Elder: There are no video cameras allowed in these procedings which Jehovah himself has sanctioned!

Dispatcher: Click.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Not during, but after. Arson. The JW gossip mill in the San Francisco East Bay during the 90's was that a guy who got DFed in Hayward later broke into the K Hall, broke into the files, removed his file and ONLY his file (not the sharpest knife in the drawer on many counts) and then torched the place. The cops got him later, no doubt due to his selective file removal strategy.

I heard this from JWs who lived there, including an elder.

Here's the rebuilt temple as it looks today.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=21793+Hathaway+Avenue+hayward+ca&fb=1&gl=us&hnear=21793+Hathaway+Avenue+hayward+ca&cid=0,0,9185424152970025811&ei=IalfS6mfE5DMsgPi45msCw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQnwIwAA

om

• Gregor
    Gregor

LOL, Mary. Like the woman who called 911 because she didn't get fries in her drive through order.

Oddly enough, the only (near) physical confrontation I am aware of is my own.

The night the 21 yr old super elders nephew was called before the committee for trying to get into my 12 year old daughters pants I was outside in the parking lot waiting. One of the elders followed him out after the meeting and jumped between us. Just as well. We filed charges with the police and fucked him up good.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh... violence in general is so well, stoopid.

I shall never ever forget Danny Hazard. What an assclown... pepper-spraying witnesses at his door, and posted it here.

Obviously, it was deleted and I'm sure he was too. He should be in jail.

Danny Hazard; a true jackass.

• crapola
    crapola

I don't know of violence breaking out , but there is one certain ex-elder that better be glad I was'nt like I am now when he was "counseling "your sister a few years ago.

That sorry ***hole would have a few less teeth!!!!!!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Calm down craps.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

The elders do violence to people's souls and self-esteem at JC's.

• wobble
    wobble

I don't know about during a JC, but we had the odd punch-up in the KH car park ! Laugh ! I nearly wet myself !

Oh yea, and a bro. kneed an elder in the goolies IN the KH one time !

love

Wobble

• cantleave
    cantleave

Not violence against a person, but his property. The chairman of a JC had his brand new car key scratched the night of a JC. We were all pretty certain that it occurred during the JC's deliberations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit