What Cong you from???

by fluke 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I'm not up for sharing that on a public forum but...

Fluke, you have a PM.

• fluke
    fluke

Thank you, I'll check that out in one moment...

It's odd to me that some of you guys are a little scared of sharing that, but it's all cool with me...

I dont personally attend the meetings any more, I doubt they would like my long hair... ;)

They may come to me if they like but the one thing to always get a witness nervous is to say these words... "now just THINK for a moment"... lol

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

shokan ny come get me all you walkillllites

• lancelink
    lancelink

Last hall I attended ?

crystal lake, Illinois

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

VERY CLOSE TO KANSAS CITY

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

I am from the former congregation that I used to go to.

Sour Grapes

• fluke
    fluke

Clever... I like that sour grapes... :)

I also attended wellingborough cong for a while too, though they have 2 congs wich start with the letter 'm'... Errrrr...

Mansfeild and Middleton or something, I cant quite ... Oh, it was Midland cong... Silly me... :S

• minimus
    minimus

If someone doesn't tell you anything about themselves, their backgrounds, their Kingdom Halls, don't be shocked. A lot of people don't share over the internet.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Arizona

Southern CA - my parents, my grandparents congos

Northern CA - in the city and the country

Colorado

Wide range in what was considered acceptable, what would be ignored, what was important, degree of adult supervision, edler supervision...sure, they all believed the same things, but that didn't always translate into how they lived their lives.

• undercover
    undercover

I went to several congregations over the years. I remember the first couple - the ones I spent the most time at - but for the life of me, I can't remember the name of the last one I was at. It changed names a couple of times as new congregations were formed in the area and I have completely forgotten what it was when I was there. In fact, I don't even know how many there are now or all their names anymore.

They keep re-drawing the territory lines and reassigning people to different halls/congregations. Of the people I was kinda close to, I don't know who goes where anymore. Not that I really care.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit