What Cong you from???

by fluke 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• fluke
    fluke

Hey guys...

Just wondering what KH you guys attended and or congregation you are from?

Me, I'm from Hayes cong London and Golden ash Northants... Spent time in others too but mostly those... Oh, also a short spat in Kempston Cong Bedford... All in England... :)

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

FORMERLY from Hollis Congregation in Jamaica, Queens, New York

I take the name Shirley W from one of the "40 plus year female roomate" couples that went to Hollis, I remember first meeting them when I was about nine or ten years old. . . . I turned 52 this past December. . . . . go figure . . . they're still "strong in the truth" (LOL) but now attend another congregation and still run their Alvanos Piano School in the Jamaica, Queens section. The other member of this lovely couple used to pioneer for decades. . . but I'm sure there are other stories you all could tell me from all parts of the world that sound exactly the same!

• villabolo
    villabolo

Name, rank and serial number.

villabolo

• shamus100
    shamus100

From the Abulo Congregation in Afrecka.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I wish that I can tell you but it would be too risky, it might help the hounders to identify me.

• Open mind
    Open mind

I'm currently the Coordinator of the Body of Elders for the Brooklyn Heights Congregation.

Stop by sometime and I'll make you a great deal on the bridge.

If you actually are currently attending that congregation, it's probably not the wisest thing to post on here.

om

• moshe
    moshe

The last KH that I attended was the Crenshaw Lakes (22 years ago), KH- now in Lutz,FL -they built a new KH on donated land a few years after I left.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Colver Congregation now known as St. Benedict Congregation, (which cracks me up btw) in PA USA

and

S. Arlington Congregation in VA USA

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

My Cards are at the Fairfax congregation in Los Angeles, CA. Don't ask me who the elders are. I've never met them. I attended for a few months and only met one elder.

They will never find me if they get any letters

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Wimbledon Cong London UK from approx 1986-1993, seems longer then I thought

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit