New to this site....

by TanCatLuvr 31 Replies latest jw friends

• littlebird
    littlebird

Happy to have you!

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

Being a JW will affect the rest of your life. That is what I am finding out. I am working on healing, and this place has been helping me.

elder-schmelder

• bohm
    bohm

A big welcome! I hope you write more in your own time, and you will find closure. Check out the 'best of' section. There are many good personal stories about hardship and triumps.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Welcome from another newbie. There are some amazing stories on this site and some incredibly intelligent thinkers. Enjoy!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Welcome!

http://portraitxpress.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/cute_cat_org_full11.jpg

What's not to love?

om

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

ooops, I hit enter too quickly - I just wanted to add that what you went through seems quite horrific and I'm so sorry that anyone has to deal with that level of emotional hardship. There are many here who have been through similar situations and are more than willing to provide any support you feel you may need.

• moshe
    moshe

Tancat-We are glad you found us , too! Stick around awhile, pull up an armchair by the fire and have a cup of tea with us as we discuss how good it is to be out of that stinkin' KH.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Welcome! Take your time, and enjoy the company.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Welcome, glad you are here - enjoy reading, and share what seems right...

• Heaven
    Heaven

Welcome, TanCatLuvr! Your gravatar looks like a blue heart... very cool.

I'm glad you have joined and hope you can share your insight with others in the hope that they, too, will see the falacy in this man-made religious group.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit