Tim Kilgore vs. E-Watchman Is Wicked Gay...

by Tuesday 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Hey there folks, another one of my attention getting titles. I liked the charity videos but I think the most commented on video of mine is the one regarding homosexuality in nature. E-Watchman made a video response to the video which fell right into one of the stereotype answers I've gotten a hundred times on the video. Really it seems there's only two answers to the question for Christians, one I'd already made a video response regarding, the other one I mention in passing in the video response I've already put up and wanted to do a video response regarding it but was always putting it off. Luckily E-Watchman went right into that stereotype and gave me the opportunity to make a response on it. So first is my original question video, then E-Watchman's response and finally my response to his answer. I hope everyone enjoys, I'm going to say because of my response and what I point out at the beginning I have a feeling this might be the last of the video responses I get from E-Watchman...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ4hVmk7L28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp3iaIz0iK0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS5Vvo-ojV0

Hope you all enjoy.

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass

Tim the augment is your first video is ridiculous. If homosexuality was natural in any animals than they would no longer exists. What you did was take an isolated incident of a few penguins being held in captivity where they are not in their natural environment and because of this may of started to behave in an unnatural way. What you need to realize is that not only is homosexuality unnatural in a behavioral sense, it is a unnatural in a physiological sense. Humans and animals alike were made to produce in heterosexual relationships only. I don't see how you can argue against nature.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Tim

It's hard watching E-Watchman. His hairpiece is so bad that I can't listen to all his drabble!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Jehovah's purpose is to elevate us -to lift us up

Yeah - right!!!!! That's why he condoned the mass slaughter, the genocide of the pagan nations by his chosen people the Isrealites. That is REALLY elevating the human being above the animals.

• shamus100
    shamus100

These beliefs are too ingrained in people like that. Why bother? Just because he wants me dead at armageddon means less than zero to me, really.

He believes in creation, and an extreme form of literal bibleism. His loss.

• zoiks
    zoiks

I don't see how you can argue against nature

Bluegrass - exactly! I think that you would do well to do a bit of research into homosexuality in nature. You'll find that it is quite common.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You can`t fix Gay..

We tried to fix Shamus100..

They don`t have the parts to fix him anywhere..

We even tried Canadian Tire and Walmart..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

If human legal marriage contracts are for the purpose of procreation then women beyond menopause SHOULD NOT be permitted to marry. Neither should infertile men or women be permitted to marry.

Until laws are changed to prevent this tremendous travesty of God's laws and the laws of nature, any two people should be allowed to marry.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Tim..

I watched Kings response..

First he re-phrases the question to suit himself..

Then he rambles on..

He certainly never answered the question you asked..

He replied to you..But.. He did not answer you..

Just like he used to do to everyone here..

When he posted here as "You Know"..

And..

His hair piece..

Should be considered an Abomination against God..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    Tim the augment is your first video is ridiculous. If homosexuality was natural in any animals than they would no longer exists. What you did was take an isolated incident of a few penguins being held in captivity where they are not in their natural environment and because of this may of started to behave in an unnatural way. What you need to realize is that not only is homosexuality unnatural in a behavioral sense, it is a unnatural in a physiological sense. Humans and animals alike were made to produce in heterosexual relationships only. I don't see how you can argue against nature.

BlueGrass you have clearly not done any research on the subject. In nature homosexuality is quite common. Your argument about going extinct because of homosexuality is incorrect, there has been a study that shows that a percentage of homosexuality in a species actually increases fertility of the members that do mate. You will also see if you click on my first youtube video there is a video response by Don Exodus 2 which outlines all the scientific fact regarding homosexuality occuring in nature. I pointed out the penguins because they were well known, however as I mention in my response 85% of all sexual activity in the american bison is homosexual in nature. Your stance is one of ignorance of subject, do the reading and the research and you'll see that it occurs in nature so frequently there are literally thousands of studies on it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit