are the elders moderating the site here?

by xbro 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• crapola
    crapola

I don't think so. Shame on them if they are. Very hypocritical of them if you ask me.

• xbro
    xbro

hey guys i wasnt wanting to start a debate i honestly couldnt find my post and then did!

• spawn
    spawn

Thats call "early onset" Mate

• xbro
    xbro

thatll be all the BSE burgers in the early 90's then!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Your thread was removedd because, unfortunately you didn't keep to the posting guidlines below (specifically number 4). Although what your saying is probably true (knowing the characters involved I'm sure they are), they are not here to give their account and there there is a possibility of your post being libelous.

I would suggest re-posting but taking the names out.

Also remember that posts on this forum are permenant, and there is a possibilty that one one these people may find themselves here, by that time they will be feeling low and the last thing they will want to see is their mistakes hightlighted for the world to see.

Don't lets this stop you posting, you have ignited some great debate.

4. Breaking the law
    This includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court (comments which might affect the outcome of an approaching court case). You may post a small amount of third party material, but please help us to avoid breaching copyright by naming its author and publication. We are unable to investigate all third party material, so where possible, please provide a link instead.

• wobble
    wobble

I am proud to say I had a thread deleted, I think for a joke considered by a Mod to be in very bad taste, I thought it was funny.

If they keep on doing it I shall end up as Threadbear !

Love

Wobble

• Chalam
    Chalam

Welcome xbro!

oops just found it! see i am still paranoid!

LOL!

Blessings,

Stephen

• xbro
  • xbro
    xbro

to be libelous wouldnt it have to be a lie? i am telling only the truth,why protect the very people we abhore?

• Angharad
    Angharad

If it is a matter of public record or there is a proven conviction you can name people, otherwise it is potentially libelous and we will remove posts like that to protect the site.

As Cantleave suggested you could post your experience but leave out peoples names and location.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit