are the elders moderating the site here?

by xbro 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• xbro
    xbro

wheres my thread gone?

• xbro
    xbro

oops just found it! see i am still paranoid!

• nelly136
    nelly136

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/experiences/187931/1/forged-will-by-Br-john-Hall-of-salisbury-wiltshire-congregation

if you ever lose your posts go to your profile, theres two buttons, topics started and topics posted on

• ziddina
    ziddina

Sometimes threads do disappear; I remember one fantastic one about Klingons [the aliens from Star Trek, not grooming issues...] and - uh - something about beefsteak or pie - hilarious, but it disappeared because the poster put it into the wrong category

OH! Klingons and milk! Or milkshakes...??? Zid

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Yes some will be monitoring this site, GB will be too

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hah! I remember now!!! "Are Klingons Lactose-Intolerant?"!!! Absolutely hilarious!!! I miss that thread... Zid

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Though some of our moderaters may be elderly, I hope they are not El-ders.

And though El-ders may monitor the site, I don't think any of them would be moderaters.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Sometimes a "disappearing" thread is nothing more than losing track of it. I doubt the moderators go on thread deleting sprees.

As for the hounders, I doubt they would be wasting time joining these forums solely so they can moderate them. If they were to join, it would be more to bust posters in their congregation so they can be dealt with at the Kingdumb Hell, because I doubt Simon would allow any active witless that actually believes in the religion be a moderator here.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Most elders I know can barely work an email program. I think an Internet message board would be way beyond most of them.

• acolytes
    acolytes

I think if this site is moniterd it would also have false posters. Why?

Because if this site is moniterd they know their are many on this site(Elders ect) who need to be outed from the society.

I noticed a recent post was started. Whilst the post may have been genuine I noticed it obtained a lot of useful information for any moderating the site.

Acolytes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit