Is Aspartame bad for you?????

by asilentone 29 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

Take a look at www.aspartame.org they said it is not bad for you. I am confused.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Do your body a HUGE favour and stop all artificial sweetners. I switched to a diet pop to shed weight 2 years ago. It has enlarged the prostate and I am banning that crap from my body forever. I am taking large doses of saw palmetto daily to shrink it to manageable proportions.

Water, a small amount of skim milk, a small amount of pure juice, and 10,000 steps per day. (about a 5K walk). Never again, aspartame.

• John Doe
    John Doe

What makes you think it was aspartame?

• Dagney
    Dagney

I would stay away from it as much as you possibly can. There is much information about the effects on the brain on the internet.

Just my .02 cents.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Well, if you read it on the internets, it must be true!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I hate the taste of the stuff and won't buy anything with it

• beksbks
    beksbks

There are several reasons why diet soda is very unhealthy. Look it up in a source you respect. It's bad stuff.

• PEC
    PEC

Diet soda er bad Mkay?

Philip

• John Doe
    John Doe
    There are several reasons why diet soda is very unhealthy. Look it up in a source you respect. It's bad stuff.

Urban legend.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I read an article that detailed tests scores of college aged students when drinking sodas with aspartame as oppossed to sachirrin. The aspartame partakers did not do as well

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit