child molester reinstated

by EmptyInside 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I'm rather sick inside right now. I just found out the sicko that molested my friend, his daughters, grand-daughter, and others just got reinstated. He's been disfellowshipped for awhile now. But, I'm sickened to know that he is allowed back in. I really hope his new congregation know what he was disfellowshipped for and protect their children.

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

Of course they won't, unless it's from "gossip" and "slander". It's disgusting.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I ran into a dub child molester at the grocery store the other night. Absolutely sickened to know he is back in the area and that everyone thinks he is a-ok association. I warn those who will listen when I can. He makes me ill. And obviously "the faithful and discreet slave" couldn't give two shits about all the thousands of victims they are most certainly aware of.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Make sure he's on the silentlambs database. They don't publish names, IIRC, but they have a list of congregations to be careful in.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Thank you, Mad Sweeney. Was not aware of that! Will do.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Well, I don't know the congregation he goes to, but I know the area. There probably aren't too many congregations, because it's in a rural area.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Here's the link at SilentLambs:

http://www.silentlambs.org/sllist.htm

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Just filled out the form. Hope it helps. Nice to know there is some effort being made in behalf of JW children. Yes, that was a dig at you, Gibbering Body.

• doublelife
    doublelife

Thanks for posting that link. I didn't know about that. I have a congregation to report.

• doublelife
    doublelife

I just went to the link. They have a list of towns but not congregations. My town is already on the list.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit