Are You Naughtier Than Before?

by minimus 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Slayerbard
    Slayerbard

Yup.. I donated to the Red Cross for Haiti...very naughty.. also once shared a hotel room with someone of the opposite sex it was a vacation thing are we both were broke..though nothing happened. I'm sure either of these things are grounds for DFing.. so yup naughty..

• Think About It
    Think About It

Let me just say...I went through a phase.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I was a good dub for my first 21 years or so. Then, boy, did I get naughty!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

When I first left I got really really naughty, probably because of all that pent up self denial and repression. It lasted for a while but gradually that faded and now I'm much more settled into my own skin with out all the religious bull shit with hardly any naughtiness.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

yep you bethca I am .....

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I was a goody two shoes most of my JW time, the last two years in i was naughty, the next 9 were naughty, the last 3 not so much. I have the freedom to do the things that are 'naughty' so i dont feel the drive to do them so much. Sometimes its more fun being naughty when you are not allowed to be...

the biggest difference is i no longer feel guilty about who i am or what i do.

oz

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

No more naughtier in my thoughts, but actions yes absolutely

• wobble
    wobble

My Wife and me did something naughty last night !

Big pause to let your imagination run riot.................................................................................................................

At least it was naughty by Stoopid Dub standards , big pause ditto ...............................................................

We went to a concert last night held in Canterbury Cathedral, opened by prayer, and including hymns which we sung.(Britten's St. Nicholas)

Geez, we are SO naughty !

Love

Wobble

p.s marvellous experience, huge Choir and full Orchestra, wonderful acoustics, a truly spiritual time.

• iMARX
    iMARX

I was really good for the first 15 years of my life as a JW but then I thought this is a load of rubbish and started to act up a bit, then left and am very naughty, drugs, politics, lesbians....it's great :D

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

I'm the same. I just don't beat myself up over being me anymore.

- Lime

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit