Has anyone seen the 4/15/2010 Watchtower with their own eyes?

by HappyGuy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Yet the Witchtower actually made the claim in one study that the annointed resurrected to heaven have a part in conveying bible truths in the time of the end.

In other words these (now spirit) annointed KNEW that 1935 was NOT the cut off date.

They KNEW that they were to convery at least three contradictory interpretations of "this Generation"

They even had it printed the when Jesuys said this "ALL the relevant scriptures show that Jesus was NOT -NOT!! - referring to his annointed followers.

None of them seem to be doing a good job do they?

HB

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

This BIG NEWS..

Won`t make a bit of difference to a Loyal JW..

The WBT$ changed it`s mind again?..

Big Deal..It`s New Light..

That proves the WBT$,is Gods Organization..

Nothing..

Is going to Shake the Faith of someone..

With..

No Brain!..

Doofus

..................... ...OUTLAW

• JAVA
    JAVA

As one older member told me many years ago, "If the Watchtower says that black is white, then black is white." Reason is unreasonable to the mindset of a JW. The next issue of the WT could be totally blank and the faithful would see it as a sign from above. It doesn't matter what is written in the WT because it's "the Truth" after it's printed--at least until the next issue.

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

I had my cousin come in from out of town a week ago, and we ran with that phrase pretty hard. It was actually pretty funny.

Hey...you'd do well to take the bread out of the oven

EVIDENTLY, it's time for another cocktail.

HOWEVER, and trained Christian conscience would CLEARLY never do THIS.

I think you get the idea.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I asked a friend how he would interpret generation of 1914... he said they would last oh, 7o years or so.

NOBODY in their right mind can turn generation into a tag team 200 y event.

oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit