JW Seth in "Knocking" documentary looking for another liver transplant

by Gayle 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Gayle
    Gayle

Does the WTS really care about Seth? Are they sending out a letter to congregations or organizing anything for him to get a new liver? Hardly! They just tell their people to find their own real life sources. Most sources by far are non-JWs that may help if possible. Even the "Knocking" individual or group that sent the original email are NOT Jehovah's Witnesses.

• Gayle
    Gayle

My email to "Knocking": [email protected]

Why can't you have the Watchtower Society themselves send letters to congregations asking for a liver donation for Seth? It would seem since they so care so much for Seth and their sacred blood issue, then that would be very easy for them to do and prove their genuine interest for him.

If they will do this, please inform me. The Watchtower Headquarters should do their part, since all the medical world tries desparately to do their part for JWs. Sincerely, Gayle Phoenix, AZ.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Nathan,

I understand your pain. I hope you never have to personally face what Seth is facing. It is a devastating condition. I give the benefit of a doubt to Seth's motive. Assuming what you write above is correct, his victimization is only made worse. He is being used, and so is his sister and brother-in-law.

Marvin Shilmer

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

"ASSUMING?"

Yeah, I might be lying about the quote, because you couldn't verify it in 30 seconds or so.

When you get to know me better, you'll understand that I'm not smart enough to lie, but thanks for the compliment.

• rebel8
    rebel8

AWESOME letter, Gayle.

Please post it on the cult prevention blog--it is very good.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I guess he's Knocking on heaven's door now. "yuk yuk yuk"

I think I'm confusing Seth with Joel Engardio, the maker of the film, an ex-jw/apologist.
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/scandals/107698/6/Their-BIG-news-KNOCKING-documentary

• Violia
    Violia

btt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit