JW Seth in "Knocking" documentary looking for another liver transplant

by Gayle 26 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8
    So what happened? Did he slack off in asking for voluntary donations as he 'placed' WT literature, so Jehovah smited him? Did he play too much Led Zep on his guitar? Why would Jehovah not continue to "bless" him?

Isn't this guy not a full-fledged borg?

Anyhoo, I know exactly what you mean. In the dub mentality situations like this would make no sense.

I remember a divorcee complaining of being lonely & the dubbies told her Jehoopla already gave her a husband once--he shouldn't have to bless her again. I guess blessing is a lot of work for the Almighty.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Too bad the Watchtower discourages buying livers at garage sales.

Maybe his portrait can adorn a special issue of AWAKE! on "Morons who died for our BS Medical Theology"

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Now I wonder if he is going to be able to find anything without a blood transfusion this time--like he did last time.

Now, preventing the problem in the first place is much better than finding a transfusion, with or without blood. And, the witless lifestyle can and does contribute to cases like these (along with the more common situations like heart disease, cancer, and obesity). You have the Pio-Sneer Diet which consists of continually eating fast, good-tasting poison. I saw the documentary "Supersize Me", and eating McDonald's food all the time for a month almost ruined the guy's liver. Add the pollution from continually being out in field circus, stress of never being good enough, any fumes in the Kingdumb Hell (like ink), not getting enough sleep, and the crap jobs (including cleaning businesses that use chemicals that ruin the liver), and anyone that is susceptible to liver issues is doomed.

I recommend, for general liver health (and general all-around health) that people limit eating at McDonalds or other similar places. I also recommend limiting exposure to dry cleaning chemicals (like those always dry cleaned suits and the fumes vented in cars and Kingdumb Hells). Get a water filter to remove chlorine from water at the point of use--chlorinated fatty acids that result from drinking this chlorine can ruin the liver. Taking beets, dandelions, alpha lipoic acid, spirulina, and milk thistle (and together, for best results) will help with general liver health, and possibly prevent this kind of disease from happening in the first place. And, do not be afraid of eggs--people that lack choline and inositol tend to develop liver and kidney problems.

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Knocking back a glass of scotch right now, so mine isnt up for grabs.... Though do feel sorry for his situation. Mattieu

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

How many transplants can a person have? Eventually, liver number 3 will get attacked, as will 4,5 and 6 etc.

oz

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hey, at least he's got the hope of a resurrection. yuk yuk yuk!

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Really sad news about Seth. My prayers are in his behalf.

Marvin Shilmer

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

o yeah, me too.

Poor what's-his-name. boo hoo hoo.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

NN,

That's cruel. Seth is someone's little boy, not to mention your neighbor.

Marvin Shilmer

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Marvin, I can only reply respectfully, BULL-oney! Hitler, Rutherford and PolPot were somebody's little boy too!

The little boys I feel sympathy for are the ones who were screwed over (physically and psychologically) by this crap religion.

Little boy Seth is a Watchtower shill who has tried to promote the mind control cult of the WTB&TS, and he did this with complete disregard for the damage the WTB&TS did to him.

He can depend on them for sympathy, compassion and healing.

He should be happy: tomorrow he will rise from the dead in paradise. Why does he want to remain in this wicked Satanic doomed system?

On the KNOCKING website, Seth says, "The film more than demonstrates the love Jehovah's Witnesses have for their family members, whether or not they are Witnesses. There is no shunning of other family members due to religious preference."

Seth is a %$^@#&&! liar and a hypocrite in my book!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit