If The Witnesses Try To Get You Back To Jehovah...How Will You Respond!

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    There is no Jehovah except in the minds of men. What efforts have you made to prove to yourself that Zeus, Thor, or any of the other thousands of gods people really believed in in the past are fiction? ....
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

You can't return to something you never "left"- it was all my JW friends and family that left me. They are the ones that should "return" to me.

Also, you can't return to something that no longer exists - the current JW religion is not the one I joined in the '80s.

• Louise
    Louise

*I* categorically * decline *

thanks for playing, bye.

• Ding
    Ding
    They really don't see that in their minds Jehovah = the organization.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If The Witnesses Try To Get You Back To Jehovah...How Will You Respond!

..........................KISS MY ASP..

..............Image result for egyptian asp snake

• WTWizard
    WTWizard
    Why would I want to come back to that thing that wants damnation for me? So the whole human race can be enslaved?
  • jdubsnub
    jdubsnub
    I will say "no thanks". Simple as that!
  • life is to short
    life is to short

Matthew 11:29 & 30

Being forbidden to go to the police when my life was threatened by a mentally ill JW and than being told to just crawl on my hands and knees in my home because he was outside our house with a loaded gun, being robbed at gun point while out in service because of being assigned to work in a super dangerous territory and than being told we could not change KH while we were at Bethel, having elders YELL and point their fingers in my face at me without my husband around, having elders gossip about my family and the best for the last. Being told I had to take a convicted registered pedophile who was on the websight for convicted pedophiles and the highest level sex offender our state has door to door in my car that I worked and paid for, all because I was an elder's wife.

Somehow that just does not seem to me to be what Jesus was talking about here, So no I do not think I will be coming back anytime soon.

LITS

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Not sure who this Jehovah is, but I left the idea of believing in the fictional storm god YHWH.
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Say nothing with a blank steer on my face. Safest reply.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit