If The Witnesses Try To Get You Back To Jehovah...How Will You Respond!

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus
    I am most curious.
  • prologos
    prologos
    I have not left Jehovah, he has left me. He will prove to be what he will prove to be, and for me, he has proved to be unbelievable as based on the bible story book. But I can see works in the universe, lots of it. This can be re-phrased to fit the circumstances, even sanitized to be made palatable for the inquisitors
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

I will say "I did not leave Jehovah".

I will be interested to listen to their response, whatever it is, I have them by the proverbials.

• minimus
    minimus
    Well, you know, that if you leave His Organization, it means you leave Jehovah, right??
  • snugglebunny
    snugglebunny
    I'd say " I don't have a problem with Jehovah, it's just his fan club that drive me nuts".
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp
    I will respond..."Have you personally spoken to Jehovah? If you haven't personally spoken to Jehovah, how do you know I left him? My relationship with my Creator is between he and I. My relationship with him is none of your business, just as your relationship with him is none of mine."
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy
    Min, that is exactly the sort of daft response I am expecting. You know what I shall say. (?)
  • confuzzlediam
    confuzzlediam
    I did not leave Jehovah on my own accord. I was kicked out. I had no choice. No apologies, no sympathy. Just booted. I won't go back to Jehovah...or to the org. End of story. (I may be a little bitter still! lol)
  • Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

I didn't go to a kh meeting since about 4 months.

Today I saw a sister from my congregation on the street who wanted me to come back to meetings.

I told her. "I just don't feel comfortable at the meetings. I didn't lose faith in god I just don't feel comfortable at the meetings."

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

(Romans 8:38-39) "For I am convinced that neither death nor life nor angels nor governments nor things now here nor things to come nor powers nor height nor depth nor any other creation will be able to separate us from God’s love that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Not even the Org or a Judicial Committee!!! Do you believe these words, Elder Fullofit?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit