How 'bout that Prez Obama?

by MsDucky 34 Replies latest social current

• designs
    designs

Let's see, Limbaugh aligns himself with Rightwing Fundamentalists in this country and yet lives the opposite, 3 failed marriages with prenups not to disclose what a bastard he is, trips to the Dominican Republic for his tyrsts........he's a role model for manure. The Rightwingers can keep him.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:I can't believe more people can't see Rush for the racist pig he is.

Really? I wonder why his MAIN executive assistant of many years, who he calls "Mr. Snerdly" is a dark-skinned man of African descent, then.

Farkel

• beksbks
    beksbks
    George Bush, Sr. said that Bill Clinton was his third son.

?

• beksbks
    beksbks

Whoa, Fark if you are that familiar with the inner workings of Rush, you must be a dittohead. That explains a lot.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Farkel

Limbaugh's racism isn't linked to any minority he hires, its related to his rhetoric. He also has taken pot shots on Michael J Fox and his Parkinsons, so I know he is an equal opportunity dick.

BTW, before I invite conservative scorn, I realize that Limbaugh does not represent all of consevatives. It's just that right now, all conservatives are residing in the substantial shadow cast by his rather large @$$.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Anyone who does not condemn his contemptible behavior, is as bad as he is. Or just plain stupid.

• dinah
    dinah
    he is an equal opportunity dick

Good one, Jeff.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Guess who said this? Read it before you scroll down.

We see all these pictures. There is human suffering. We are Americans, and this is what we have always done, and we are always going to do it, and as I said at the top of the program, "It's a mistake to do this to try to buy their affection. It's a mistake to do this to try to buy their loyalty or their support. That probably will not happen. It hasn't helped with France. It hasn't helped with Germany," but that's not why we do it. Motivation is key in things like this, Chris. It really is. There's doing the right thing regardless of consequences and regardless of extraneous circumstances, and this is one of those things. These are human beings in need. There's nobody else that can do this, and we are going to do it.

That is who we are, and we are not going to have strings attached to it, and we may in fact not be thanked, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't do it, because we're not doing it for that reason. We're not doing it for gratitude; we're not doing it for support. We're not doing it for love; we're not doing it for loyalty. You might say we're doing it for love. We're doing it because it's the right thing to do. That's who we are as a people. You don't have to give individually if you don't want to but there will not be a movement -- there may be a movement but it will have no life -- to dissuade people from donating. It's going to be just the opposite.

Rush Limbaugh.

On the occasion of the 2005 tsunami. When G. W. Bush was President.

Either he had humanity and lost it, or he is just a totally politically-driven arse-wipe. Either way, his current comments about Haiti make him the lowest of bottom-feeder.

• freeman
    freeman

I can’t believe how you guys just swallow the bait like you do, no questions asked. This guy (Limbaugh) crafts his comments using Harry Reid’s words as a tweak of the main-street media and anyone else who happens to fall for his trick. If you heard his program you would have heard the announcer say before the commercial “Rush Limbaugh, doesn’t speak with a Missouri dialect, unless he wanted to have one is a parody and tweek of the Ried comment that president Obama “doesn’t speak with a negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one”. You are being baited, setup, and only making him more powerful and giving him a bigger platform and subsequently putting more money in his pocket; is that what you really want to do?

Be skeptical when Limbaugh seems to be saying something blatantly (in your mind) racist, chances are you are being tricked.

If you think he is a genuine bigot, you don’t know the man at all, just the persona he projects to tweek some people with.

Freeman

• beksbks
    beksbks

If you think he is a genuine bigot, you don’t know the man at all, just the persona he projects to tweek some people with.

This makes no sense whatsoever. The only people he is "tweaking" are his ditto head listeners. They eat that crap up, and he makes another buck. Whether he is a genuine racist or not, the end result is the same. He spreads hate through his bottom feeding listeners.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit