How 'bout that Prez Obama?

by MsDucky 34 Replies latest social current

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

. . .bringing in Bush and Clinton to help out with the disaster in Haiti. What will LimBahhumbug have to say about this?

Obama, GW Bush, Clinton: Together on Haiti

Three presidents today in the Rose Garden. CAPTION By SAUL LOEB, AFP/Getty Images

President Obama thanked predecessors George W. Bush and Bill Clinton today for heading up a new Haiti fundraising project, and asked them to tap America's compassion to help the impoverished nation devastated by a deadly earthquake.

"In times of great challenge in our country and around the world, Americans have always come together to lend a hand and to serve others and to do what's right," Obama said at the White House, flanked by the former presidents. (snipped)

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2010/01/obama-gw-bush-clinton-together-on-haiti/1

Rush Limbaugh Haiti Comments Video is Far More Offensive Than Pat Robertson Haiti Quotes (Watch and Decide)

Fiirst we had the Pat Robertson Haiti quotes video that surfaced where he tells us that the horrible tragedy is likely the result of the pact with the devil they made back in the 1800s. And then we were treated to Rush Limbaugh’s own Haiti comments video later in the week.

Apparently Rush Limbaugh didn’t want Pat Robertson getting all the negative press this week so he took the opportunity on his Wednesday program to let us all know that the Haitian earthquake was going provide President Barack Obama with the perfect opportunity to get closer to the “light-skinned and dark-skinned black [communities] in this country."

I might have been torn on which video is more offensive were Robertson a bit younger but I think I’m going to go with Rush Limbaugh. Let me know what you think. (snipped)

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474977997853&grpId=3659174697244816&nav=Groupspace

• dinah
    dinah

I can't believe more people can't see Rush for the racist pig he is.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

I can't believe more people can't see Rush for the racist pig he is.

Or see how big a hypocrite that he is.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Wow.

Limbaugh and Robertson are a couple of idiots.

I kind of suspected it already, but OH... MY... GOD.

The Oracle

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

"In times of great challenge in our country and around the world, Americans have always come together to lend a hand and to serve others and to do what's right," Obama said at the White House, flanked by the former presidents.

Notice Pres. Obama has instructed Clinton and Bush to "DO WHAT IS RIGHT".

If they don't, I hope their heads roll.

• awaken2004
    awaken2004

Two complete idiots!

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

You people just don't get it, do you?

Before you ask me to explain, which I may, or may not, TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK AT THAT PICTURE, and try to forget all the propaganda you have been fed.

Now, use your own brain and what conclusion do you draw?

I'll give you a hint: George Bush, Sr. said that Bill Clinton was his third son.

Judge Dread

• designs
    designs

Limbaugh is all about Limbaugh, supreme self promoter, and that's the game, if he could make his millions promoting wet chickens fighting he would. That he plays into a Fundamentalist audience is sickening and insightful into that mindset. As to Pat Robertson, aren't you glad he makes those comments, he's his best Warning! PR machine.

Politicians are their own breed, after the mudslinging they join hands and get on with whatever agenda they choose. I hope they use the Funds that are raised for real humanitarian work.

• sspo
    sspo

For the $30-40 millions that Rush gets every year he'll say anything to make waves and tickle the Republicans ears.

He's an idiot and if he feels he's got the answer to all the problems in the US and the world

why does he not run for office. I like to see how far he gets!

• Jazzbo
    Jazzbo

That making $30 or $40 million a year is a dead give away to idiocy every time.

All you liberal hounds hate and fear Limbaugh because he makes you obviously inadequate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit