Have these people gotten ruder over the years?

by Soledad 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Thanks,Cry.Its been hard.A month today.I have been able to tell the 2 top elderz to piss off tho,when they called my number instead of my mums.My dad was only an elder for like 40 years,so I can see why they wouldnt even know his phone number. Soledad,hold tight.Pm me if you need to, You are doing the right thing and they will just have to deal with your "being in their holy presence"..It always made me feel better to spit in their coffee when I was asked to make it..yes indeedy,felt mighty good.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    Can I get a WTF ???

You may indeed! It's bad enough that they're insulting you that way, but don't they see their behavior is hurtful to your mother, too? It's shameful!

I hope your mother recovers soon. I'm sure you are taking good care of her.

GLT

• flipper
    flipper

SOLEDAD- I'm sorry you had to deal with these mind controlled drones ignorant and rude behavior. A person would think that in times of sicknesses, death , and taking care of JW relatives that manners and respect would appear. This cult steals any normal human feeling and empathy these people have. They don't get it back until taken out from under cult mind control. Hang in there sis. You have us here on the board

• jacquicortez
    jacquicortez

i had a death in my family and we were all very devasted because it was sudden

well i'm df'd and i was living with my sister who was studying at the time and

all the jw's from her congregation was coming over to the house. this so called

"sister" had the nerve to say " i'm only talking to you because of the situation

after this is over things will have to go back to the way they should be". I just walked away

I had to ask the elders if i could attend the repass with my own family. DISGUSTING

• darth frosty
    darth frosty
    Give them a big smile and let them know that you're very happy. By your actions, make if very clear that YOU are the good Samaritan, while THEY are the self-righteous scribes. Billy the ex

Key to dealing with dubs right there!

Make sure you have the biggest Kool-aide smile you can manage. They can't stand to see that you are happy, away from the 'source of happiness.'

See, what it really is they are upset that you are even still here. The big A should've been came and wiped you out and vindicated their, er, jehovah's judgement against you.

• TCL
    TCL

rudeness and a sense of entitlement is rampant in our world...........i am in customer service and have been for over 20 years, and it has definitely gotten worse. they are just manifesting it, also.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit