Watchtower sez....Napoleon's generation is still alive today!

by sir82 15 Replies latest jw friends

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Welcome Paulapollos,

I read your posts and find them very interesting. As a long time bethelite, you obviously have an excellent insider knowledge of the organisation. Judging from the acute awareness you've reached about power process within this org, I suppose that you haven't gotten it overnight and it matured as you were still at Mill Hill, which must not have been an easy thing for you to live with. You must indeed have experienced a terrible inner stress due to cognitive dissonance.

As for your prediction that the GB will soon claim to be the FDS, I can tell you that I heard this assimilation from the platform at the last district assembly I attended 18 months ago in Paris, plainly laid out by a french heavy bethel member you may know, bro. COUSY. I pointed out this afterward with various JWs, nobody seemed to bother. Tells a lot about how mentally dull JWs have become, as regards their own theology.

• Jankyn
    Jankyn

This just keeps getting more outrageously absurd. What's even worse is that people like my mother will eat it up.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Excellent.

Would you mind posting this at http://cultprevention.blogspot.com/ ? It is very relevant to a project we are doing re the generation doctrine.

You can do so anonymously--don't have to log in if you don't want to.

TY

• VM44
    VM44

sir82 makes a good point in his posting above.

The Watchtower' s new concept of "overlapping generations" is bogus!

• Think About It
    Think About It

Sir82.........good job sir.

Think About It

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

jesus was only refering to the generation of his audience-not 2000 years later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit