Two mounting proofs for Armageddon in 2034

by slimboyfat 32 Replies latest jw friends

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

That's old light, Slim,

If the 7 times between the fall of Jerusalem and God appointing Jesus as king were calculated out of 365, and not 360 day years, and assuming we keep the - 607 date as the start of the period of time, we would get 7 x 365 = 2555 years, and 1914 would become 1949 (607 + 1949 - 1 = 2555) as the beginning of the last days ! and if we agree with historians who say that Jerusalem fell in - 587, the last days began in 1969.

Just add 120 years to make room for anti typical Noah's days and you expect ARMAGEDDON FOR 2089, or 2069 (about the date Issac NEWTON foresaw) if you stick to - 607.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Holy shit Batman!

I'm sure if i pulled a date out of my arse, say 2062 for no reason other than that i will 100 then, one could calculate using all available chronology, foggy prophecies and Pyramid measurements that the date of armageddon could well come on my 100th birthday!

Oz

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

armageddon could well come on my 100th birthday!

Not so sure because at the very time you think you will get hold of the "prize", a kid will overlap your life and He will see Har Magedon, some time around 2150.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit