by Doubtfully Yours 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Your language is so hurtful to my precious ears

Wassamatta? Don't like "colorful metaphors?"

Farkel

• flipper
    flipper

I also am a very happy person. Very fulfilled in my life , a nice wife, nice dogs and cats, nice home , pleasant surroundings. But I still breathe fire and brimstone against the WT society ! There is nothing wrong with anger and righteous indignation towards a corrupt organization. But see all my happy faces ? So, yes I'm happy, very much so ! But it won't stop me from taking a dump on the WT society since they deserve it. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ is a Corrupt and Foul Organization..

And..

I mean that in the nicest way possible!..

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Beer = good. Beer = bitter. Therefore bitter = good.

Hope this helps.

W

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I am not bitter.

I left alone and I was an apologist for them for many, many years. When I found out about the UN scandal, I was devastated... even though I had no intention of ever going back. I could not believe that they could be that brazenly dishonest.

I was very angry for a short time, but that was just a natural part of the healing process.
    (seven stages of grief: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%BCbler-Ross_model ) My anger stage was far shorter than my denial stage!

I am not bitter now (just very sad for the useless losses) but I am mostly hopeful... hopeful that my beloved family will awaken, and I will not have to endure another loved one dying because of the Watchtower Organization.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/121984/1/JW-deaths-ONLY-due-to-blood-issue-Think-again

• Out at Last!
  • Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

Not bitter but do not like being lied to.

• looking4peace
    looking4peace

I am with BabaYaga, anger is definitely a stage of the grieving process that all of us have to go through, but it is not a good place to stay. Life is too short and there is too much to enjoy about life to stay there. If we stay there, then we give the WT power to negatively dominate the rest of our lives. I had some positive and happy years as a witness but as that started to change and I began to see things differently, it just wasn't a healthy place for me to stay. I understand fully why some are there. It was a place of structure and security that I needed, when I needed it. Even though it was a false sense of security, it felt good when I had nothing else. Now, I know there are other places that are more healthy that could have helped me to have the same sense of self that the witnesses gave me, and I wouldn't have all the things to try to undo that I have, but at the same time, who knows how different my life decisions would have been and what other baggage I might have as a result. So I am not looking backward. I am thankful for the good in my life and thankful that I can look forward in a new direction now. I leave the bitterness in my coffee cup at the bottom every morning. :o)

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

Whatever type of relationship exists between any Organization, and/or any individual with Jehovah, is their business.

Each one will carry his own load, so my relationship with Him is just that, between me and Him.

As for any bitterness I might have had, it's all dead and gone.

Judge Dread

• Casper
    Casper

I also don't feel bitter...

I do feel I was duped and I do have the usual regrets felt by most of us, on the other hand, I didn't have any family in other than my daughters, both of which left with me.

So, nothing to leave behind except some superficial friends.

I've since married a wonderful man and I'm happier now than I've ever been... I also cherish my freedom !!

Cas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit