Sign In If Not Bitter... Pretty Please!

by Doubtfully Yours 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I have a few discomforts with the WBTS, but it's mostly my own attitude, not that I'm bitter towards the religion.

If you're anouther 'not bitter' soul, please give me a shout out.

DY

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Not bitter here, eyes opened, hurt but healing, making the best of what I have left.

Why should I let them (the WT$) live rent free in my mind, they have no power over me except for the power that I give them.

• yknot
    yknot

I don't think myself as 'bitter'.........but I have a healthy contempt for the manipulative nature of the WTS toward it's members and society at large.

• hecouldbewrong
  • changeling
    changeling

Happy, positive, warm and fuzzy, atheist here! :)

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Thanks y'all!

Keep them posts coming!

Thanks!

DY

• Open mind
    Open mind

Semi-sweet here.

Although I do enjoy a mouth-puckering India Pale Ale now and then.

Life's too short to dwell on the past.

om

• r.a.m.
    r.a.m.

Not bitter. Came out with my faith in God better than before and a real belief in Jesus, in spite of the religion. Lost family and some friends. Oh well. Life in freedom with Jesus is far more real and fulfilling.

• Farkel
    Farkel

I'm a totally happy person. I was very happy as a Jehovah's Witness. It is truly a happy religion full of happy people offering a happy message. They made many happy changes in doctrine and dates which kept me quite happy. I sold lots of happy books full of happy thoughts to happy customers. My friends were all happy, too, Even the ones who committed suicide died happy. I think we were all so happy because our leaders were so happy to have us happy.

Fuck off!

Farkel

• shamus100
    shamus100

Ola!

FArkel,

Your language is so hurtful to my precious ears... please stop. (asshole!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit