Confused about the current generation teaching? Get your Watchtower Generation chart

by truthseeker 72 Replies latest watchtower bible

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

You could try printing using Windows Photo Gallery and untick the box "fit picture to frame". This will ensure the whole image fits on a letter size paper (or A4 for those in Europe).

• Mary
    Mary

That is fantastic Truthseeker.

• bohm
    bohm

Cool!

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Thanks Mary.

There have been so many changes in the generation teaching I thought a visual aid might help.

• minimus
  • edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

It would be laughable if it wasn't such a con trick. First they twist the language of the scriptures to suit a preconceived notion or an idea they dreamed up, then they have the gall to twist the English language. They have this notion that if what they say is wrong it must be right because eventually Jehovah will part the clouds and show them that it's wrong by it not happening. The words " taken over the asylum " spring to mind.

It is totally barmy. If by their definition a generation overlaps into the the following generation it must follow that the previous generation before 1914 must overlap into the 1914 time period which followed to its ultimate conclusion must include the Boer war, American Civil War and might even take in The Napoleonic War, etc.

I know my Grandfather fought in the Great War and that he was not of my generation and that my Mother and Father were of a different generation to him just as much as they were of a different generation to me. So it goes on. My children are not of my generation. For instance they didn't dig Little Richard , Bill Haley, Chuck Berry and even Elvis .Hence the expression ," I don't know; the young generation today, they don't know they're born. Each generation has its own fads and fashions and maybe that marks out a particular life span but it is still a generation.

Confused? you will be if you follow the JW path of enlightenment. Remember the expression " Generation Gap." Well shut my mouth ! I don't want to give the Governing Body any ideas.

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

Thank you for doing this for us truthseeker.

Hopscotch

• changeling
    changeling

Wonderful! Just priceless! :)

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Great, thanks. I just saved that.

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Awesome! I love the visual chart!

Share this

Google+