Opportunists Harvesting Organs from Those Injured and Dying in Haiti?

by cameo-d 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

It's just a rehash of the blood libel, Robdar. Only instead of the blood of a Christian boy for the passover matzoh, it's now organs.

BTS

• shamus100
    shamus100

What a stupid thread.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Blondie: "So what checkable proof is there of this?"

I am working on it. I have been trying to dig up the article from long ago that I read concerning the organ procurement teams that went into the Himalyans. Seems hard to find it now.

Also there is a gov. website that provides up to the minute organ transplant numerical data.

My concern is that, like what happened in Pakistan, rather than rescue victims that may need extensive medical care, decisions may be based on what is most lucrative in the interest of commerce.

• VIII
    VIII
    My concern is that, like what happened in Pakistan, rather than rescue victims that may need extensive medical care, decisions may be based on what is most lucrative in the interest of commerce.

Practice for the new, Government run healthcare system we will have here in the States.

• JeffT
    JeffT

This thread is dumber than a box of rocks. As many of you know, I've been around organ transplantation technology my whole life. Put simply this isn't possible, and if somebody tries it they'll kill whoever they put the organ into. Transplantable organs must be packed in dry ice immediately upon the death of the donor. It then has to be transplanted within a few hours, into a person who has a known immune system compatability with the donor. Without a broad spectrum HLA compatability the receipient will reject the organ.

I rather imagine tissue typing was not a regular procedure in Haiti even before everything fell down. I also don't think they have dry ice just now. And the airport is restricted.

Put your tinfoil hat back on.

• VIII
    VIII

JeffT, put your tinfoil back on for a moment, please?

I would guess that the US Government ship Comfort is being sent just for this purpose. They even said they can't do organ transplant which makes it a perfect cover to do organ transplant. (I'll bet they have a few hundred rich, Fat Cat Bankers on the boat who need new Livers from all the drunken carousing they have been doing, waiting on those big bonus'!! Grrr Down with Capitalism!! )

Plus, think of all the people in Florida who could use an organ transplant. A quickie boat ride over. Heck, Carnival Cruises might already have this set up. Again, the DR, right next store has dry ice. Don't discount the human spirit when organs are involved.

(in case any of you are not completely clear---I am being sarcastic)

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    This thread is dumber than a box of rocks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Many compassionate people open their wallets wider when they are grieving.

I am also concerned because many organizations which have billed themselves as "benevolent" and "charitable" may be using disasters as an opportunity to make money for themselves by capitalizing on tragedy.

Take for example, your own beloved Witchtower.

Many people gave money to the WT to help Katrina victims. Those who wrote "Katrina" or anything to that effect on the memo area of their checks had their checks returned to them. They were asked to resubmit the money without giving a conditional designation on it.

Was that a legality so they would not be obligated to use the money for Katrina relief?

I am sure that there are many other orgs that pad their coffers with heartfelt donations and never have any intention of doing more than a pretensious show of dropping a lump of gruel in a kids plate for the cameras.

But what else is really going on behind the scenes? How many of these orgs are using the donations of good people to engage in sinister commerce and land grabs?

• JeffT
    JeffT

VII: you had me going there for a minute. Don't worry, I'll pay you back one of these days.

Cameo: I word of advice I got from a therapist when I was in rehab: If you're going to make up stories about people you don't know, make up something that makes you feel better.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Haiti's Prime Minister Confirms Organ Harvesting and Trafficking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7iPraOjgaU

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit