Watchtower to Mexican JWs, get your literature from Canada!

by RR 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RR
    RR

This just in from the rumor mill.

The Society are selling their printing presses in Mexico and that the Mexican Witnesses would now have to get all of their literature from the Canadian branch from here on out. Needless to say, the Mexican JWs are livid.

As you know the Society did the same thing with the Madrid branch in Spain. As of this past October all literature now comes from the London branch.

RR

• shamus100
    shamus100

So there won't be any layoffs in CAnada, eh? (pun intended)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`ve seen a lot more Mexicans in Canada lately..

I did`nt realise they were here..

To pick up thier WBT$ literature..

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

But we don't know how to print literature , we usually just write in the snow if we want to leave a message.....eh !

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I think all North America is going to be getting its bird cage liners from Canada before too long. New York is downsizing.

• sir82
    sir82

Cool.

Disgruntled ex-Bethelites shuffling off to local congregations is just the ticket to further drive down already sagging morale.

Laud our god! Jehovah's chariot is speeding up!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Too bad. I'd rather see the Canadian bethel close up.

W

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I wonder if they could move entirely out of the US and take on a new name,

at the same time tossing out some the old damaging doctrines.

Of course shuffling out all of the money and investments as well.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

So they print all the magazines in Canada where they have to fill out charity income tax statement each year. Does that mean that they will be able to write off all their additional expenses due to increase in production thus making their yearly income look so much smaller so any of us snooping around looking at their yearly income aren't alarmed by how much money their bringing in? Where will the US/Mexico(?) donations for these publication go? Brooklyn piggy bank where their yearly statements can't be seen by the world? For them to be moving huge machines across borders even though they have free labor everywhere they print, has to be strategic in some way. Obviously Canadian branch isn't more of a central location as it would have been better to print somewheres in mid US (Kansas?) rather than in Georgetown,On. Is there any legal/healthcare or other issues in US and or Mexico that have made them considere moving big part of their printery to Canada?? What's the deal?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I heard that the only difference with the English literature being printed in Canada is that every paragraph will end with the words "ya know?"

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit