Watchtower to Mexican JWs, get your literature from Canada!

by RR 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• garlic81
    garlic81

Very interesting as they just bought and installed new presses in Mexico a few years ago. Mexico was even printing some books like the "My book of bible stories." I wonder what happened in Mexico to make them pack it up and move it to Canada?

Also when I had toured NY bethel in July 09 I heard them saying they were selling the 2 older presses at Wallkill and the old ones in Canada and purchasing a brand new MAN Roland press for Canada branch with that money.

Maybe they decided not to pay to buy a new press and will just move the brand new one up from Mexico???

yb05p.25HighlightsofthePastYear

GearedforIncreaseWorldwide

Brazil,

Britain,Japan,Mexico, and SouthAfrica have also received new MAN Roland Lithoman printing presses. Britain was the first branch to install the new machine, which arrived in July 2003 and began production in October. It prints 750,000 magazines a day—1.5 million in a double shift—almost three times that of the former press.
  • thetrueone
    thetrueone

Take off eh ! .... we don't want no stinking Jehovah's Witnesses in are country.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

and especially we don't want no stinking lapel badges....

• twinkle toes
    twinkle toes

you guys are such hosers! eh!

tt

• JHK
    JHK

Some say that the Spain Branch will be sell to Defense Ministry.

• RR
    RR

If I'm not mistaken, the JW's were not a recognized religious group in Mexico, so they had to organized as something else to get all the perks. Perhaps the MExican government wised up to theeir deceit.

RR

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

They will

"BUY" the noo sooper presses from the Mexico Branch. (The MB will "donate" them)

Then they will say to the Canadian IRS that they "bought" the presses in mehico for megabucks. Then writing off the expense and pocketing muchos dorritos.

Con artists.

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit