CIRCUITLEASING.COM=CO's cars?

by GermanXJW 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Moxy
  • jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

MadApostate,
    For the record I agree with you, that is why I addressed only you in my previous post. I thought I might be able to get you to see that you can rise above the level you are currently at. You make great arguments, but you can't seem to get above the intellectual belt when you make a point. Instead you insult people like saying, "stick it up your feathered ass."

Is this a light saber in my pocket or am I just happy to see you?

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

For the record Jayhawk1,

My lifetime experiences have put me in the presence of folks as "high" as the Chief Justice of the USSC, and as "low" as a Drug Dealer who was featured on "Sixty Minutes".

Thus, I am able to speak and write eloqently when I chose, or get infantile and dirty when "playing" with "trailer trash" like LDH. Its the "audience" that determines the style.

Please note that my remark to you was not a "f___ y__", and I even purposedly included the adjective
    "feathered" to inject humor, so that you would not take it too seriously.

If I were not having FUN here, I would leave, because the vast majority here are not activists, and of those who are, the vast majority of them are either dishonest, impotent, or both.

• LDH
    LDH
    My lifetime experiences have put me in the presence of folks as "high" as the Chief Justice of the USSC, and as "low" as a Drug Dealer who was featured on "Sixty Minutes".

[8>]

If you're going to regale us all with witty stories from your career as a CRACK WHORE, please start a new thread in the 'Experiences' forum.

Lisa
    You Need Anger Management Class

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Mad Apostate,
    I did not take the feathers up my ass thing seriously anyway. Likewise, I take everything said to me with a "grain of salt". So no, my feelings were not hurt by you. Most people know why I post here. For me it is to heal emotional wounds and to help other people the best that I can. It seems to me you are here to expose the Watchtower Society for what they are. I can respect that. Keep in mind your audience is more than just LDH/Lisa. Your audience is anybody that reads what you write. It may indeed be intended for LDH/Lisa, but many people read what you write, like myself. I make it a point to read what you write, because you are a brilliant person. Perhaps not the most tactful person on the board, but brilliant none the less.

Anyway, thanks for addressing me directly, and I look forward to your next thread, post, or reply to me.

Is this a light saber in my pocket or am I just happy to see you?

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

A spelling tip for the public, the word "you" does not have any "R"s in it.

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Jay:

Thanks for the nice response. I'll take your advice (temporarily) and quit playing with LDH.

It just occurred to me that her newborn may be paying the price for her responses, so I'll leave her alone for now.

I do appreciate the compliments.

Thanks.

• LDH
    LDH

Mad AssPostate,

You really crack me up. Your insults are sophmoric at best.

Regardless of your opinions on the COs cars, JW rank and file deserve a full dissemination of the financial facts in this matter.

Why, it seems to me that the WBTS has spent DECADES criticizing the finances of the Vatican et al. Certainly, they couldn't be guilty of the same crime?!?!

Lisa

• LDH
    LDH
    , because the vast majority here are not activists, and of those who are, the vast majority of them are either dishonest, impotent, or both.

SOMEBODY needs to read "How to influence people and win friends."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit